April 23rd, 2011, 15:51
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/04/23/eat-kopi-luwak/?test=faces

johnh_049
April 23rd, 2011, 15:59
I'll let you have my share...
:kilroy:

PeteHam
April 23rd, 2011, 19:46
This is the same coffee Jack Nicholson drinks in the movie 'The Bucket List'.

I'll stick to my favorite brew :icon_lol:

Pete.

TARPSBird
April 24th, 2011, 00:19
I'll stick to my Maxwell House instant at home and Starbucks decaf at work. Don't want no coffee beens that have been run through a civet cat, thank you.

alain95
April 24th, 2011, 00:41
I've voted yes, It doesn't matter even it has spend by a Civet body, if only it could protect the species. Mind everything product in the food industry may have spend by worst conditions. Chicken full of antibiotics, fruits with pesticides and many other chemicals ****s... that can turn into cancers...

Wild Bill Kelso
April 24th, 2011, 04:07
Can't see much "disgust factor" about Kopi Luvak, as I'm just digesting an unborn baby chicken (aka "egg") here...
But considering the average amount of coffee I usually consume each day (what's the use of decaf by the way?), I just couldn't effort to swallow cat poo!

Sláinte!
Markus.

beana51
April 24th, 2011, 06:42
After seeing the TV show "BIZARRE FOODS",I'm not surprised.....The guy says "IF IT LOOKS GOOD ,EAT IT"..or drink it in this case.......NAW!! not on my table,Maxwell house,Colombian is just fine with most I think...but if Some like the stuff? Enjoy,goes well with Raw monkey brains,or other great Cusine of far away places! <label for="rb_iconid_17">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon27.gif</label>

rpjkw
April 24th, 2011, 07:33
I read about this quite awhile ago and decided I'd stay with my Yuban and Kenyan coffee; I haven't changed my mind.

Bob

Panther_99FS
April 24th, 2011, 08:13
Can't see much "disgust factor" about Kopi Luvak, as I'm just digesting an unborn baby chicken (aka "egg") here...

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Chacha
April 24th, 2011, 08:18
Kopi Luvak!
:bump:

I have stopped drinking coffee.
Drinks tea.

The answer is no!

Little Chacha
April 24th, 2011, 09:02
Mom said if I cannot say something nice then don't say it!!!! Sorry Mr. Panther, but my answer is no, like Mommy, I don't drink coffee, (or tea). Now I am allowed to drink soda, when we go out and eat. But at home I only drink water and 100% juice. Mom sometimes makes water melon juice, or makes slurpee.........