PDA

View Full Version : A few more question...

XLR8
April 23rd, 2011, 08:49
I have been getting up to speed on this sim for a few days now. Still a lot that I don't know. I'm waiting for the USA version although some say it don't matter.The sceanery in the videos is just great. So maybe someone could help me with some info on this sim.

I went to the main site to find out what flyable aircraft there were,but it said coming soon. Any ideas.

Can you bomb or is it just dogfighting.

What about multiplayer. Is it difficult to use.I mean is it like BC2 or COD where you just pick a seerver pick a plane and go. Or is it like the old hyper lobby thing (I could never use)

Also with these graphics and performance issues that have been rumered,will my pc do the job.

core i7 975 4.2,6gb 1600 crucal balistics ram,single HD5850 OC

Thanks

flyer01
April 23rd, 2011, 10:17
I have been getting up to speed on this sim for a few days now. Still a lot that I don't know. I'm waiting for the USA version although some say it don't matter.The sceanery in the videos is just great. So maybe someone could help me with some info on this sim.

I went to the main site to find out what flyable aircraft there were,but it said coming soon. Any ideas.

Can you bomb or is it just dogfighting.

What about multiplayer. Is it difficult to use.I mean is it like BC2 or COD where you just pick a seerver pick a plane and go. Or is it like the old hyper lobby thing (I could never use)

Also with these graphics and performance issues that have been rumered,will my pc do the job.

core i7 975 4.2,6gb 1600 crucal balistics ram,single HD5850 OC

Thanks

I'm still learning the sim myself. To get the best out of this sim 64 bit OS is the best.
32 bit will work but it will only use 3gb of ram no matter how much you have on you mobo. The 4th gb of ram makes a big difference.

I have not bomb but yes you can. The last patch add some missions that you can bomb in.

The best place to see what is new and up coming is this site. Atleast until more people on SOH get the game.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189

This is a great flight sim that is coming right a long.

If you rember CFS3 went throw this same thing and now its the best it can be in DX9 Cod is DX10 and working on DX11. There are things that can only be put in sims with DX10.

flyer01

XLR8
April 23rd, 2011, 10:41
Thanks for the info and link. I should have said windows 7 64.