April 23rd, 2011, 07:21
Wow!

_osz9tGuRFg

stiz
April 23rd, 2011, 08:34
they should add those to the regular olympics! :icon_lol:

Daveroo
April 23rd, 2011, 09:27
the last part where they preprime the suction in the tank,hook it to the pump and pull out the hose to hit the target...thats simular to what the do in north america firemans musters...we used an engine,,classes range from the 1900-10-10-20-20-30 and so on...if that made sence....like world war two fire engines were a class of thier own..hose wagons had thier own class..live steamers (there are 3 in northern california and nevada that compete)1950s and 60s era engines..

the crew is sitting in chairs behind the engine,,,,rule used to be engine OFF,it can be running now aslong as it has a good working break,,youd be surprized,,,the crew jumps up off the chairs..everyone gets on the engine for 20 feet where it slides to a stop...two people hit the hydrant,one hooks to the pump and two take the nozel out and you knock a orange traffic cone off a 5 gallon bucket...

then there is "bucket brigaid" passing 100 gallons of water in as short a time as possible with buckets....

rayrey10
April 23rd, 2011, 12:35
I remember they used to show firefighter competitions on ABC's "Wide World of Sports"...ok, I'm showing my age. :icon_lol:

But remember: