PDA

View Full Version : AI Landing on a carrier

bobhegf
April 21st, 2011, 01:05
Fellows about a week ago I was running a mission I designed. At the end after landing on the carrier I was nailed by an AI TBF that landed on the carrier and had almost come to a stop.Well that dirty little cen. did it iagain. I had just landed on the carrier and got my tailhook up whem bamb I was nailed again by the same plane on the same mission. It happens everytime I lose a wingman.Up untill this mission I had never had it to happen to me in 10 years fo flying CFS2

Fibber
April 21st, 2011, 04:48
..on this, but could it be possible that it may be related to the similar problem of "cloning planes" when you shoot down a AI. In other words there is something wrong with the .dp of the AI?
As I said may be from left field but who knows at this point

The B24 Guy
April 21st, 2011, 18:39
I have had it happen.

I managed to get AI Wildcats to touch the deck, but they will not stop and they then ditch into the water.

Regards,

B24Guy

bobhegf
April 21st, 2011, 19:49
B24 Guy glad to here from you. The problem is , how do the people building the missions controll the Ai alt. and speed from the ground up? The only solutation that I can figure is to convert aircraft to ships with the alt. of a carrier deck.We can then group them on the deck the same way we group ships in the MB.