PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft/4X Katana RC finished, now being prepped for release

Alan_A
April 20th, 2011, 08:38
FYI that Marcel Felde has delivered the RC of the new 4X Katana to Aerosoft, and they're now preparing the installers. No word yet on release date but looks like it won't be long. Announcement HERE (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/35231-diamond-da20-100-katana-4x-preview/page__view__findpost__p__300574).

Kiwikat
April 20th, 2011, 10:41
That's some great news!

I wonder what it will cost?

Alan_A
April 20th, 2011, 12:14
I wonder what it will cost?

A lot, would be my guess. Not that I know anything about it, but looking at the feature list, I'd expect it to be a premium product.

Guess we'll find out soon enough, though...

ryanbatc
April 20th, 2011, 16:49
I guess I could see it being 40 bucks. Hopefully not more, it's no PMDG NGX, even though I've seen the preview shots and it does look amazing. I just don't think it's my kind of aircraft (slow lol).

Alan_A
April 20th, 2011, 20:08
Well, given that the Carenados are, what, $34.95, I could see this running higher - maybe on par with the A2A/Accusim packages. Again, I'm just guessing - I have no idea where they'll price it. But it seems to me that a feature set like that would justify a premium.

Re: speed, no, it doesn't have that. But where are you in such a hurry to get to? :running: