PDA

View Full Version : A Special Request

Eoraptor1
April 19th, 2011, 09:43
Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around lately agitating. This is because I found out two weeks ago that my mother has cancer, Adeno Carcinoma to be specific. As of this writing I don't know how things will go. I'll be conferring with Roswell Park later this afternoon over the phone when I can gather some more of my family. Those of you who believe in prayer, please, light up the sky for my mother. Those who do not, wish us well.

JAMES

rayrey10
April 19th, 2011, 12:01
James - She is in our prayers!

alain95
April 19th, 2011, 12:45
I know, as my nearest family, what you are talking about, and I want to thank you to call it by is real name cancer, I think it's a kind of courage to tell the thing the way they are. I'm conviced that since one month, or later, we can't have any doubts about the origins of this diseases and I try to fight them with my poor resources.
If I'd pray I'm not sure the good god may receive my prayers 35475:redf:
It's more safe that I send you my best and sincerest wishes
for you and your mother.

Alain from Argenteuil (Paris suburb)

HouseHobbit
April 19th, 2011, 14:19
I shall hold your Mother in My Prayers, and Do Hope that all shall be well..
May Our Lord Bless you and your Mom, in these troubled times..

limjack
April 20th, 2011, 07:32
lighting up the sky for your mother in prayer. Hang in there.

Jim

Daveroo
April 20th, 2011, 07:47
James,from my family to yours..we wish your mother the best she can in these days and the family also,,our prayers will be passed along

Eoraptor1
April 23rd, 2011, 11:56
My most sincere thanks to everyone for their prayers and positive thoughts. We got my mother's pathology report transferred to Roswell Park yesterday, so we'll go from there.

JAMES