PDA

View Full Version : Earth, Wind, and Fire..."Let's Groove"

Navy Chief
April 18th, 2011, 16:05
I was just watching the Earth, Wind, and Fire's "Live By Request" concert dvd.

It is, for me at least, impossible to sit still when watching these folks perform. Someday I hope to go to see them perform live. They are SO great!

NC

IcuWyMzdlnM

KuwDIQfgBfE&playnext

Panther_99FS
April 18th, 2011, 19:40
LoL I kinda figured you'd get zero replies on this one....:bump:
Anyways, I've always liked "The Elements of The Universe".....:wavey:

rayrey10
April 18th, 2011, 20:10
LoL I kinda figured you'd get zero replies on this one....:bump:....

Not so fast :icon_lol:, I was having technical difficulties with my iPad earlier so I didn't reply.

Anyways, the only three concerts that I want to go to are Stevie Wonder; Earth, Wind and Fire; and Micheal McDonald...maybe Andrea Bocelli, but tix to his show are $$$.

Navy Chief
April 19th, 2011, 04:15
Not so fast :icon_lol:, I was having technical difficulties with my iPad earlier so I didn't reply.

Anyways, the only three concerts that I want to go to are Stevie Wonder; Earth, Wind and Fire; and Micheal McDonald...maybe Andrea Bocelli, but tix to his show are $$$.

Michael McDonald. Now there is ONE great singer! Have never had the opportunity to see him perform, but maybe someday. With or without the Doobies...doesn't matter. He has such a great voice.

These are two Motown songs he released:

OKsHFvdbFjY

kkHgVMR0-7s

crashaz
April 19th, 2011, 20:41
Ok I have not posted in awhile but felt I had to come in here to give a shoutout to Earth, Wind and Fire as well. :wiggle:

Navy Chief
April 20th, 2011, 06:34
Ok I have not posted in awhile but felt I had to come in here to give a shoutout to Earth, Wind and Fire as well. :wiggle:

Hey James! Haven't talked to you in ages! Seems like forever since meeting you at the Flightsim convention in Seattle in 2007!

Pete

TeaSea
April 20th, 2011, 16:13
One of my favorite groups of all time....:salute: