PDA

View Full Version : When will we get an E-2C?

Felixthreeone
April 18th, 2011, 08:44
Just curious, as there are aircraft of all shapes and sizes in development from various sources...

....but I am patiently waiting for one of them to take on the E-2C...and I know that Iris was working on one at one point, and also heard Razbam tossed into the mix, but so far haven't been able to find any substantive info on any in development...

...So, if there is a developer out there that would be willing, I think the hawkeye would be a great addition to the FSX hangars everywhere:salute:

fallenphoenix1986
April 18th, 2011, 11:08
Razbam certainly had one on the go at one stage though havn't heard anything in quite some time:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?25715-USS-Nimitz-Ike-version2-Out/page5

Craig

Cag40Navy
April 18th, 2011, 11:31
Sweet stuff. But, i think i know one person who i think i can convince to do the E-2's. Dont ask who, dont ask when.

Felixthreeone
April 18th, 2011, 12:00
Sweet stuff. But, i think i know one person who i think i can convince to do the E-2's. Dont ask who, dont ask when.

...Ok, I will just sit tight then lol...IMHO, it is one of the most neglected current carrier based aircraft....still flying and being upgraded, and a fave of mine for many years...

skyhawka4m
April 18th, 2011, 13:52
E2 is ok...but I think the S-3 needs attention more

Felixthreeone
April 20th, 2011, 18:48
Ok good news (finally) on my quest for an E-2C...i was surfing around and it looks as thought Razbam has put the E-2C on its forum, at least in the form of a topic thread. that is promising!! Looking forward to seeing what this brings...:jump: