PDA

View Full Version : Great Website...

djscoo
December 5th, 2008, 10:34
...for the Cub enthusiast. I received this in an e-mail and thought I'd share. There are some truly stunning shots in there.
http://www.vintageflying.com/
:ernae:

txnetcop
December 5th, 2008, 10:57
Yes that is a great site thank you. I see future adventures coming up
Ted

Lionheart
December 5th, 2008, 11:16
Incredible! That is an awesome trip he made and some outstanding photography.

Thanks for the heads up!

Bill

GT182
December 5th, 2008, 11:54
Great photos and it must have been a great trip too.

BTW... I've seen those windmills from a different perspective. Behind the wheel of a semi going west and east on I-10. That tailwind on the ground even helps us too. :costumes:

GT182
December 5th, 2008, 12:16
BTW.. if you go into his Old Photos for 2006 you'll see his Cub parked next to an L-39. I believe it's one of the ones here a KILG New Castle DE. And if the weather holds, we'll be launching her this Sunday along with another L-39 that has just had a new and more powerfull engine installed. These 2 L-39s are the only ones privately owned in this neck of the woods.

Cazzie
December 5th, 2008, 16:07
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Four Stars djscoo! :ernae:

I think that one of our more established Aeronca skinners has the pink L-16 at his website. :icon_lol:

Caz

lifejogger
December 5th, 2008, 18:35
That is a great site. Wonderful pictures and narration, I will have to check some of those places out in FSX.:ernae:

Dain Arns
December 6th, 2008, 04:44
Haha, I love sites like that. Great find. It's early morning when I'm typing this, and I didn't want to wake anyone, but I had to let out a little appreciative yip when I saw all those Cubs parked in that nice green field. What a wonderful shot that is! :jump:

cheezyflier
December 6th, 2008, 06:37
i like flying the default cub. if only i could have scenery in fsx like wht is in those pics! great find!