PDA

View Full Version : Missing library objects

Fibber
December 5th, 2008, 04:59
This is probably a repetitive question but I am suddenly getting " missing library objects....." where I never got it before. Case in point FoxFour Korea. Suddenly, I am getting a message " Can't find Kwcfs2_Yak 9 in library"... "unable to load model kwcfs2_Yak9"...Any idea what this is indicating? I never saw the Yak or other FoxFour planes in the model library before, when the game worked fine.
I have taken out the plane and added a fresh version from the original files and No Joy! Also getting the same in regards to missing a "anti-sway brace" in regards to the Helldiver.

Blondi
December 6th, 2008, 03:30
I am having the same problem with some fs2004 buildings,actually Castles. I provided a DP for one of them and it finally showed up in mission builder but when I try to fly the mission I get "model dosn't show up in the library" errors:banghead:.The BGL is in Scendb/inf/scenery. The texture is in Scendb/inf/texture. A building DP I assigned and renamed for it is in ObjectsDP. It has been entered into mdlnames. Did I forget something or is this fairly simple fs2004 building and a whole bunch of others not compatable with CFS2?

BLONDI:cost1: