PDA

View Full Version : A-7 Volume I and Volume II Upgrade patch available

Prowler1111
April 11th, 2011, 18:41
Gents:
A-7 Volume I and Volume II Upgrade patch, to Volume III standards are available at our website.
UPGRADES INCLUDE:
Volume I:
.-Weapons management module (.dll)
.-Updated Armament System Control Unit (ASCU)
.-"Live" ordnance in free flight!
.-Ordnance weight affects flight characteristics
.-Upgraded CCIP modes in HUD to match ordnance specs
Volume II :
.-Upgraded Weapons management module (.dll)
.-Updated Armament System Control Unit (ASCU)
.-"Live" ordnance in free flight!
.-Upgraded CCIP modes in A-7P´s HUD to match ordnance specs

You can find these patches as individual installer programs at our downloads section, once we update our product data base, the only way to get them is to download again your upgraded product via you online store account (we´ll reset the counters)

Best regards

Prowler

PS:give it a few minutes until they are available

ZEUS67
April 11th, 2011, 19:50
The downloads are available in our main page:

http://www.razbam.org/

dvj
April 11th, 2011, 21:27
When I loaded Volume III, did it update Volume I at the same time? Or do I need this update?

Thanks! A fantastic Vol III.

d

kcgb
April 11th, 2011, 22:03
It ruined my dll.xml, luckly I fixed it, but had to delete 2 captain sim sound modules:frown:

hae5904
April 12th, 2011, 01:53
Got it! Thanks. :applause:

Cheers,
Hank

ZEUS67
April 12th, 2011, 02:11
When I loaded Volume III, did it update Volume I at the same time? Or do I need this update?

Thanks! A fantastic Vol III.

d

You need this update to upgrade Vol 1, but you don't need to run the module activation app since it is already active.

ZEUS67
April 12th, 2011, 02:13
It ruined my dll.xml, luckly I fixed it, but had to delete 2 captain sim sound modules:frown:

I'm sorry to hear that. We tested the activation app in 3 machines, one with XP, Vista and WIndows 7 respectively. We had no problem. Can you provide me with a copy of your dll.xml file?

Ferry_vO
April 12th, 2011, 03:10
Same problem here; IE8 can't read the dll.xml anymore after the update. Using Win7/64-bit here.

Would suggest anyone thinking of applying this patch to make a back up of the original dll.xml first, which can be found at C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Fs X\

res non verba
April 12th, 2011, 04:23
in mine i have launch addon a7 ordnance weight manager repeated for 4 times?

Bone
April 12th, 2011, 07:33
I bought Vol 1 through the Flightsim Pilot Shop. Rather than possibly mess things up installing the update, have you guys sent an udated model out to the vendors yet, so we can just redownload and install the whole banana?

Prowler1111
April 12th, 2011, 07:50
We´ll have that ready by Friday, then it will be up to the distributors to change the files.
Best regards
Prowler

Dag
April 12th, 2011, 11:30
Hi,

If you have installed additional repaints to the vol I package, back up your aircraft.cfg and paste in the additional entries from the old cfg. The aircraft.cfg gets replaced during install. This is not valid for the vol II patch.
Also look at the below link. There are 3 different panel configs for vol I now and to get all the neat things to work you'll need to specify the correct panel for the correct model/paint.

http://razbam.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=110

Thanks

hae5904
April 12th, 2011, 14:30
Same problem here; IE8 can't read the dll.xml anymore after the update. Using Win7/64-bit here.

Would suggest anyone thinking of applying this patch to make a back up of the original dll.xml first, which can be found at C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Fs X\

Try IE9? I'm using Win7/64 with IE9 and don't have any problems.

Cheers,
Hank

RobH
April 14th, 2011, 10:47
Well, something went wrong. I have installed the patch. I set the parking brake and shut the engine down, but no matter what, the ASCU window will not pop up. What could I be doing wrong? Also, I went in and manually activated the module again, just in case, but no luck with that either.

RobH
April 14th, 2011, 11:24
I went and posted my problem on Razbam's site. Probably should have done that in the first place.:redf: