PDA

View Full Version : Red flag at Martinsville last week.

Cazzie
April 10th, 2011, 12:51
In all of my years of attending races at Martinsville, I can never recall having a red flag due to a wreck. But last week Martin Truex and Kasey Kaine connected in turns three and four and somehow destroyed both cars. Kaine hit in turn three real hard and Truex 's car had the front end about entirely removed. he rushed from his car to check on Kaine, not in anger. It was a rugged hit.

This is a four shot vertical panorama done with Microsoft ICE and post processed in Photoshop.

Caz

34894http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

EasyEd
April 10th, 2011, 13:37
Hey All,

Great shot Caz!

-Ed-

PS - And great photoshop job putting the 48 right behind the 11! :salute:

PSS And you might want to edit the thread title???

Cazzie
April 10th, 2011, 16:59
Edited title Ed, thanks

Tired, watching the Paris-Roubaix bike race right now.

Caz

Panther_99FS
April 10th, 2011, 17:31
Nice one here :applause:
Title is still the same....:bump:

Cazzie
April 11th, 2011, 04:42
Title is still the same....:bump:

Wonder why? It's edited in my post. Maybe an administrator's duty is called for.

There were many empty seats, but not as many as are shown in the composite here. Everyone was up during the red flag to get some shade, have a smoke, use the potty, or get some of those famous Martinsville hotdogs.

Caz

Moparmike
April 11th, 2011, 05:19
Wonder why? It's edited in my post. Maybe an administrator's duty is called for.

There were many empty seats, but not as many as are shown in the composite here. Everyone was up during the red flag to get some shade, have a smoke, use the potty, or get some of those famous Martinsville hotdogs.

Caz

Yup, gotta be an admin or mod to change the thread title for some reason. I fixed it for ya.

But honestly I was surprised that someone didn't throw a Jr. joke in the thread after seeing the mispelled title. :kilroy:

Cazzie
April 11th, 2011, 06:11
Thanks Mike.

Yeah or a Kaine joke.:icon_lol:

Ferry_vO
April 14th, 2011, 01:44
Great pic Cazzie!

:applause: