PDA

View Full Version : 360° tour: National Museum of the U.S. Air Force

wiltzei
April 4th, 2011, 08:55
http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/full/tour-pkg.html http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/660cool.gif

HouseHobbit
April 4th, 2011, 09:18
Yes this is really cool for those who can't get to the museum..
And now as large as it has grown over the years it takes a couple of days to take it all in..

I am blessed growing up here, and having this just down the road..
Few have such cool places to see the aircraft from the Wright Brothers to the F-22 on display..
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Panther_99FS
April 4th, 2011, 16:46
Nice - even if that stuff makes me nauseous.....:bump:

brad kaste
April 4th, 2011, 18:06
Well worth the pilgrimage to Dayton, Ohio.

deathfromafar
April 4th, 2011, 18:52
Nice - even if that stuff makes me nauseous.....:bump:

You would have HATED going through Spin Training with me...lol....

Wing_Z
April 4th, 2011, 21:34
All museums should be set up this way...what a tour.
And what a museum.

ian elliot
April 4th, 2011, 22:29
What a site, thanks for the HU, was there about ten years ago while visiting my brother in Chicago, i took some photos on my old 35mm, but lost them all when i moved house some years back but now i can revisit anytime i want.
thanks again, ian

Thoe6969
April 5th, 2011, 00:22
What a site, thanks for the HU, was there about ten years ago while visiting my brother in Chicago, i took some photos on my old 35mm, but lost them all when i moved house some years back but now i can revisit anytime i want.
thanks again, ian You wouldn't believe it now.It has really grown in the last ten years.I'm lucky enough to live just south of Cleveland so I go down once a year.I hope you can make it back to the states again sometime and visit it.

robcap
April 5th, 2011, 10:41
fantastic site! Thanks for sharing.

Ferry_vO
April 5th, 2011, 11:24
I could spend days there.... :jawdrop:

Swampfox
April 18th, 2011, 08:33
Over the last 15 years, I've spent about 12 days at the museum. I never get enough of it and now this virtual tour will keep me until my next visit in about a year or so.

Thanks for the link, but if you can ever get there.....DO IT!!

Swampfox