PDA

View Full Version : 'This Is Good Stuff!'

Panther_99FS
April 3rd, 2011, 11:38
Personally, I'm very light with my use - just a touch...:jump:
--> http://www.drinkwhat.com/mio-liquid-water-enhancer/

OBIO
April 3rd, 2011, 11:54
I saw these at Walmart a few day ago...and my thought was...what's wrong with just plain water. It's been around since the beginning of time, has 0 calories, no artificial flavors or preservatives. Heck, 75% of the earth's surface is covered by the stuff. And if plain water seems too boring for you, just remember that the water in your glass today was dinosaur spit 65 million years ago...that makes water seem pretty darn glitzy don't it?

OBIO

Panther_99FS
April 3rd, 2011, 12:01
Don't worry OBIO,
Having deployed to the Middle East numerous times, I've drank my share of regular H2O :jump:

brad kaste
April 4th, 2011, 05:37
And if plain water seems too boring for you, just remember that the water in your glass today was dinosaur spit 65 million years ago...that makes water seem pretty darn glitzy don't it?OBIO

Makes me wonder at times where my beer, wine or water 'passed-through' came from. The farthest back I can go where some poor Hebrew slaves were schlepping giant stone blocks up a ramp to make the pyramids. There was a dipping bucket to refresh themselves under the hot, Egyptian sun. From there,....nature called,... the moisture rose into a fleecy, white cloud only to come down as rain again. Time for a beer.....:ernae: