PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand Safety Instructions...

Cloud9Gal
April 2nd, 2011, 08:09
I don't know what to say?!

Just a wee bit disturbing perhaps?

LOL!!

3iaTEgoezNQ

Astoroth
April 2nd, 2011, 10:23
Ugh, that's creepy

Snuffy
April 2nd, 2011, 10:26
I saw parts of this on the News last night and near lost my supper then, ...

I'm not hitting play on this one ... not going to happen.

Richard Simmons is nearly 80 years old, its really time for him to dump the shorts and grow up. :173go1:

Wing_Z
April 2nd, 2011, 12:49
On ANZ flights, you can easily see who is a first-time viewer: they are positively transfixed, actually watching the safety video!
Which is the point, really.
They change these often enough so people aren't automatically driven to dive for the iPod 'phones at takeoff - I thought the Naked one was quite clever.

7-Mq9HAE62Y&feature=player_embedded

And, a little publicity doesn't hurt the airline either.
Proof? Here it is on a flightsim forum!

TARPSBird
April 2nd, 2011, 13:13
C9G's video pegged the needle on my creepy-meter. Wing_Z's was much better, the dark-haired flight attendant was a cutie.

Snuffy
April 2nd, 2011, 13:27
It took a couple second looks ... but all those attendants and pilots in Wing Z's post ... had their clothes painted on them ... :ernae:

Wing_Z
April 2nd, 2011, 15:40
Yeah...there's a "bloopers" clip doing the rounds...but not for public consumption!

Allen
April 2nd, 2011, 20:15
Yeah...there's a "bloopers" clip doing the rounds...but not for public consumption!

I'm not public. Link plz, thxbye!

SADT
April 2nd, 2011, 21:20
Oh. My God.

I throughly hate Air new Zealand's new safety video series. The "Bare Essentials" was actually quite cool, but the last two, "Fit for Flight" and "All Blacks" cameo videos, they are just pathetic. Give me back the old plane jane safety video any day. Yeuch. :173go1: :a1451::mad::angryfir::icon_eek:

demorier
April 2nd, 2011, 21:43
Silly lookin' poofter.:running:

OBIO
April 2nd, 2011, 22:47
Has anyone else noticed the Richard Simmons and Pauly Shore look a lot alike in the face.....maybe Pauly is Richard's son? Would explain his odd personality.

OBIO

Wing_Z
April 3rd, 2011, 02:14
I'm not public. Link plz, thxbye!
Me neither! but I also haven't been given a look in yet...

Collin
April 3rd, 2011, 06:48
Think I prefer the Red Dwarf version

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3r5Ynz-a7Io" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

regards Collin:ernae: