PDA

View Full Version : Coming very soon, part 2

euroastar350
April 1st, 2011, 21:54
For FSX Acceleration and will ship with 8 models with virtual cockpit, 8 textures, paintkit and much more. Being finalised as we speak.

kilo delta
April 2nd, 2011, 02:09
Fantastic! A very nice looking Enstrom by all accounts...can't have enough helos in fsx. :)

TomSteber
April 2nd, 2011, 02:49
For FSX Acceleration and will ship with 8 models with virtual cockpit, 8 textures, paintkit and much more. Being finalised as we speak.
This is incredible! I've been waiting for an Enstrom for years. Thought it would never happen.
I grew up in Menominee, MI the home of Enstrom Helicopter(also the only place in the world that their built).
My oldest brother used to be their head painter back in the 70's. Another brother worked as a summer job drawing blue prints for them. And one of my best friends is their head welder!
I still only live 50-60 miles away. I just drove by their factory at the airport Thursday!
I can't believe it. Thank you for your work! :jump:

Please post here when you finish it. Don't want to/can't miss it!!!

doublecool
April 2nd, 2011, 04:48
Sweet :jump:

Daube
April 2nd, 2011, 05:44
Wow it looks nice for sure !
Talking about copters, wasn't there a 222 planned somewhere ?

Bjoern
April 2nd, 2011, 09:11
The 222 is still in the works as far as I know.

- Edit:

Nice work, Euroastar.

euroastar350
April 2nd, 2011, 20:11
Wow it looks nice for sure !
Talking about copters, wasn't there a 222 planned somewhere ?

Bell 222 is next to be worked on after the FSX/FS9 release of the Enstrom 280FX. Fun doesn't stop there, we have the 222B, 222UT, 230 and 430 to go along with the base B222....stay tuned.

TomSteber
April 9th, 2011, 03:04
Any word on this beauty? I'm getting nervous it might go away.

falcon409
April 9th, 2011, 08:01
Yep, been a week now since that first post and that should be plenty of time to "git er done", lol.:salute:

Bjoern
April 9th, 2011, 08:40
Yep, been a week now since that first post and that should be plenty of time to "git er done", lol.:salute:

Riiiiiiiiight...

Hughes-MDflyer4
April 9th, 2011, 09:41
Riiiiiiiiight...

We're still working on the Enstrom. She's progressing well...I'll have George post new screenies here...if I remember. http://static.avsim.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Killbilly
April 9th, 2011, 10:10
Give the guys some time, their only doing freeware. Plus it takes time to model.

. . . And they just barely released their Piaggio P180 (which is very nice to have in native FSX format, BTW). I'm really looking forward to this Enstrom!

falcon409
April 9th, 2011, 10:16
Give the guys some time, their only doing freeware. Plus it takes time to model.
In what appears to be an age of shortened nerves, I guess what I should have said was, "I'm about to do a parody of what happens quite often with releases that are announced as "Coming Soon". . . .and then continued with what I said in my post. . .that way it wouldn't have been wrongly perceived as a serious statement, but simply making lite of the normal queries as to whether or not it's done yet.

Cag40Navy
April 9th, 2011, 10:40
In what appears to be an age of shortened nerves, I guess what I should have said was, "I'm about to do a parody of what happens quite often with releases that are announced as "Coming Soon". . . .and then continued with what I said in my post. . .that way it wouldn't have been wrongly perceived as a serious statement, but simply making lite of the normal queries as to whether or not it's done yet.
No, your fine. Its understandable. We all do it. :)

euroastar350
April 9th, 2011, 19:16
She is progressing very well, finalizing the virtual cockpit and adding a new pilot model provided by Lionheart Creations. Not too long.

Final release will include 8 models with virtual cockpit, 8 textures, custom sounds, custom 2-D panel with pop-up panels and repaint kit. FSX first, FS2004 to follow after.

TomSteber
April 10th, 2011, 09:23
Question about the custom sounds.
Are they from a real Enstrom?
If not, I might be able to have my friend get recordings of the real deal from one of their test pilots.
To me Enstrom's have a very distinct sound. I can always tell one is coming by even before I see it. Of corse that's probably from hearing them everyday growing up.

TomSteber
April 14th, 2011, 02:00
Any news?

TomSteber
April 21st, 2011, 18:34
OK, 1 week has gone by. I'm getting worried. Even the dreaded "soon" would sound good right about now. :bump:

euroastar350
April 21st, 2011, 18:44
Sorry for the late reply. Had 2 partial computer failures which forced me to relocate my design files to my laptop....but no worries, I am doing a final check of all the files to make sure they don't need any updating and are ready for release. I am hoping for an Easter release, but don't hold me out on the. Stay tuned.

Daube
April 22nd, 2011, 01:40
Bell 222 is next to be worked on after the FSX/FS9 release of the Enstrom 280FX. Fun doesn't stop there, we have the 222B, 222UT, 230 and 430 to go along with the base B222....stay tuned.

Wow, I had not seen this answer. That's great news, thanks a lot for the info ! :ernae:

TomSteber
April 22nd, 2011, 01:59
If it makes an appearence on Easter that would be so perfect. My brother who was a painter for Enstrom is coming to visit that night. It would be great fun.
:jump::jump::applause::applause::applause::jump::j ump: