PDA

View Full Version : Orbx Sale: All PNW airports and region itself $19USD ea. only!

JayKae
March 31st, 2011, 01:50
http://www.flightsimstore.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=orbx+na&x=46&y=10&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=92&pfrom=&pto=19&dfrom=&dto=

All PNW Airports and the region itself are now $19USD ea. only, go and grab what you do not have yet guys.

Mods, I am not sure if you allow this, if you do thank you else, I sincerely apologise for spamming the forums.

Phantom88
March 31st, 2011, 04:07
WOW! That's a Sweet Deal!:salute:

Roger
March 31st, 2011, 04:16
http://www.flightsimstore.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=orbx+na&x=46&y=10&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=92&pfrom=&pto=19&dfrom=&dto=

All PNW Airports and the region itself are now $19USD ea. only, go and grab what you do not have yet guys.

Mods, I am not sure if you allow this, if you do thank you else, I sincerely apologise for spamming the forums.

Thanks for the hu Jaykae.

Reddog
March 31st, 2011, 08:30
Do all of us that paid full price for this stuff get a refund???

paulb
March 31st, 2011, 09:45
I too am pretty p####d off at this offering.................

I bought all of them, most at full price. :frown:

On the other hand, if it brings new purchasers into the fold, then that must be good in the longer term. Their scenery is first class and I would like them to prosper and issue more airports etc.

Also, I am hugely impressed at the way that they regularly update 'older releases' :). Few developers make such an effort.

Cheers

Paul

Roger
March 31st, 2011, 09:52
I bought most of PNW at full price but plumped for Australia when it was on sale which I wouldn't have bought but for the offer.
I enjoy my simming too much to sit waiting like a spider ready to pounce only when offers come along.

Paul K
March 31st, 2011, 10:05
(http://www.flightsimstore.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=orbx+na&x=46&y=10&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=92&pfrom=&pto=19&dfrom=&dto=)Mods, I am not sure if you allow this, if you do thank you else, I sincerely apologise for spamming the forums.

If telling us about an Orbx scenery product at half price is spam, then bring me the sandwich.

paulb
March 31st, 2011, 11:00
I bought most of PNW at full price but plumped for Australia when it was on sale which I wouldn't have bought but for the offer.
I enjoy my simming too much to sit waiting like a spider ready to pounce only when offers come along.

I agree Roger,

Life is far too short!

On the other hand, there is a balance to be achieved?

If I pay £200 for a jacket, only to find it for sale at £50 a week later, then I will not be happy.

But, as I said in my post above - their scenery is excellent and I do not regret buying them.

Also, as I said, their approach to updating scenery releases is unreproachable. (ie EXCELLENT!)

Cheers

Paul

Edit - I just noticed that you are as old as me.....Sorry for the reminder! LOL!

Tracon
March 31st, 2011, 11:21
If I could get CD's I'd buy every one of those mentioned.

Roger
March 31st, 2011, 11:48
.....Edit - I just noticed that you are as old as me.....Sorry for the reminder! LOL!

No Paul, we are equally young:naturesm:-ish

JayKae
March 31st, 2011, 12:00
hey it happens to all of us, a month after I bought my AMG they dropped the price by $12,000AUD ... sales happen all the time and you can just fall outside the bracket.

Thanks for taking the post in the manner it was intended as well guys, I appreciate that!

EDIT ^^^^ sound like sarcasm for some reason but it is not intended as such lol geez sometimes the written word can be a pain in the royal hoohaa

Felixthreeone
March 31st, 2011, 15:59
This is GREAT news....I have been patiently waiting for the FTX stuff (specifically PNW and airports) to go on sale....I want all of them! I will probably purchase them this weekend! Thanks!

OleBoy
March 31st, 2011, 17:45
When I could afford to buy it..the process was nearly impossible. Now it comes down to hard times we're all feeling (apparently) and I can't afford it!!

Great prices all around!

dvj
March 31st, 2011, 18:37
hey it happens to all of us, a month after I bought my AMG they dropped the price by $12,000AUD ... sales happen all the time and you can just fall outside the bracket.

Thanks for taking the post in the manner it was intended as well guys, I appreciate that!

EDIT ^^^^ sound like sarcasm for some reason but it is not intended as such lol geez sometimes the written word can be a pain in the royal hoohaa

While the sale is great news, this means that I will act with my credit card and only buy ORBX products when they go on sale. :jump:

And we won't hold it against you that you bought an AMG.:jump::jump::jump:

JayKae
March 31st, 2011, 19:30
lol don't forget, I am next to the beta testers the only person not on the payroll at Orbx, I donate my free time to Orbx because I want too, not because I need the money ;)

PS What is wrong with an AMG/Mercedes? You dissing my baby ? LMAO!

noddy
March 31st, 2011, 23:04
A great offer, many thanks.

SirBenn21
April 1st, 2011, 03:08
I get paid on the 15th. Hope it will still be available. :(

TeaSea
April 1st, 2011, 15:30
*sigh*

I paid full price two weeks ago.....

on the other hand, it's a wonderful package and I've enjoyed it immensely....absolutely recommend it to anyone.

TeaSea
April 2nd, 2011, 05:40
I just noticed my timing on the ORBX PNW purchase is about the same as my timing with my 401K...

:d

Paul K
April 2nd, 2011, 11:30
Although I was going to concentrate on the Australia and Papua New Guinea areas as far as scenery goes, I also fancied having a region where I could experience winter flying , so this offer was too good to ignore. Downloaded and installed nicely, FTX Central performing its duties flawlessly as ever.

Quality stuff. More power to your elbow, Orbx! :ernae:

AndyE1976
April 2nd, 2011, 12:42
Too good an offer to pass up so Darrington, Concrete and Orcas Island had to be purchased!

Quick flight from Darrington to Concrete and back in the IRIS A-10, 30fps solid.

Felixthreeone
April 2nd, 2011, 13:56
Picked up all of 'em...and the Lancair, too even though it isnt on sale. I must say, i now know why everyone made such a big deal of this scenery...It is like having georender-style detail and atmosphere in an entire geographical area!!! But on a whole new level! I must get cushman meadows when it comes out...

Paul K
April 2nd, 2011, 14:17
Quick flight from Darrington to Concrete and back in the IRIS A-10, 30fps solid.

Time well spent.

Murray Cod
April 2nd, 2011, 21:58
thankyou!! :jump:

lucas81
April 3rd, 2011, 06:20
Finally I will try the famous PNW region :) Thank you very much!
Lucas

CP1207
April 3rd, 2011, 11:17
Got the three I was missing. Thanks!:jump:

JayKae
April 3rd, 2011, 23:35
After a PM from a member, I was confronted with an error on my side, it is not $19USD but $19AUD, my bad and I apologise for that

Kiwikat
April 4th, 2011, 01:10
Too good an offer to pass up so Darrington, Concrete and Orcas Island had to be purchased!

Exactly what I just did! :wiggle:

rvn817j
April 4th, 2011, 05:49

I also am a first time buyer of PNA scenery and I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to 'buy-in' at a reduced rate. Very nice! I particularly like the approach lights at Orcas (and the 'pod' of Orcas in the water off the 34 departure). I'll be doing much more West Coast flying now that I have this scenery. Thanks JayKae!

Tim-HH
April 5th, 2011, 06:08
An excellent offer! Thanks a lot :wavey:

Greetings
Tim

Naki
April 5th, 2011, 13:01
Thank you ...Its a great price..Ive picked up Orcas to add to my existing Concrete and Israels Farm

AndyE1976
April 5th, 2011, 14:56
Resistance is futile... had to get the remaining 3 airports tonight :)

Flying the A2A spit between Concrete and Darrington at around 1000ft has to be one of my best FSX experiences so far. Had to add WA56 Israels Farm so I figured why not get the other two as well :)

It was either ORBX airports or the IRIS Eurofighter, but since that's a little way off it made the decision easy!

koorby
April 6th, 2011, 23:41
Hi guys, thanks for your support of the sale. We've extended it to the 17th April by request, because some folks' payday falls on the 15th.

lucas81
April 7th, 2011, 04:15
Fantastic news! After purchasing the PNW I could not resist and bought Orcas as well. Now I completly left Europe and I am flying between the islands in my Cub :)

Lucas

Bruce Thompson
April 7th, 2011, 04:33
Thanks for the special offer, I now have PNW to go with Orcas I.
Wonderful scenery makes flying a real treat.

OleBoy
April 7th, 2011, 04:36
I'm leaning towards the 15th so the extended time could be beneficial in my case. If all works out I will pick up a couple add-ins for PNW. What gets purchased are of the download type, correct?

rvn817j
April 7th, 2011, 04:59
I'm leaning towards the 15th so the extended time could be beneficial in my case. If all works out I will pick up a couple add-ins for PNW. What gets purchased are of the download type, correct?

OB - D/Ls only at that price. I did buy and the scenery is wonderful...you won't be disappointed (as long as your system is up to the task of running it). Cheers...