PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft/4X Katana goes to release candidate

Alan_A
March 30th, 2011, 10:48
For those following development of the Aerosoft/4X Katana by Marcel Felde, just a heads up that it's gone to release candidate. Confirmation HERE (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=35231&view=findpost&p=297432).

Given how complicated a package it is, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a while to test the RC. But at least it seems to be getting closer.

Will now go back to watchful, patient (not!) waiting...

ryanbatc
March 30th, 2011, 10:58
I've been following the previews. It does look amazing!

Alan_A
March 30th, 2011, 13:17
It does. I've been following this one, not since the beginning, but at least since the middle of last summer. For a while I was checking in on it every day. Now, I've settled back into less frequent checks while I distract myself with other activities - learning to fly airliners, repeatedly screwing up my system, and other forms of sublimation... :icon_lol:

HighGround22
March 30th, 2011, 13:43
. . . and other forms of sublimation . . . . :icon_lol:

:applause: Mmmwwwaaaaa-ha-haaaaa! Made my day!

Alan_A
March 30th, 2011, 13:49
:applause: Mmmwwwaaaaa-ha-haaaaa! Made my day!

Or as we say... Two! Four! Six! Eight! This is how we sublimate!

Alan_A
March 30th, 2011, 20:32
Back on topic... I see the Aerosoft forums have been down for planned maintenance for several hours (they're probably aiming for an overnight shutdown in Europe). Doubtful there'll be new Katana news when they're back up but you never know... I suppose I'll go back to daily (hourly?) checking again.... sigh...

mfitch
March 30th, 2011, 21:41
The worst part for me is that I really want the Eclipse which won't be released until after the Katana.

Alan_A
March 31st, 2011, 14:15
The worst part for me is that I really want the Eclipse which won't be released until after the Katana.

Understood. I guess you could say that if the Katana is inching closer, then the Eclipse is inching closer, too. It's just got a few more inches to go than the Katana...

Latest: Forums are back up and Nick Churchill just posted a new set of screenshots - the Katana at Orbx Starks Twin Oaks. Check them out HERE (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/35231-diamond-da20-100-katana-4x-preview/page__view__findpost__p__297573).