PDA

View Full Version : 'What A Drive By Harvick!'

Panther_99FS
March 27th, 2011, 14:01
Sorry EasyEd,
I'm not convinced of any Gibbs/Toyota HP advantage.....

But man, that was a gutsy pass by Harvick....(and I'm not even a Harvick fan..)

Too bad about Tony Stewart though....

PRB
March 27th, 2011, 14:10
That was good stuff, those last ten laps!

EasyEd
March 27th, 2011, 16:14
Hey All,

I actually like Harvick - not anywhere near as much as I like the 48 but I remember clearly when he had to step into Dale's shoes - he's done ok.

Whether I like it or not what he did to Jimmie was just smart hard-nose racing. No harm no foul and none of the criminal stuff of a Carl Edwards. Just a hard fought well deserved win. Good job Kevin.

-Ed-

PS I also liked Kyle admitting his favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson.

stansdds
March 28th, 2011, 01:56
That was a heck of a finish to an otherwise unremarkable race. I mostly watched the NCAA basketball playoff between VCU and Kansas, then switched to the race full time. Nice job by Kevin Harvick giving Jimmie a push down the back straight away, just enough to get Jimmie out of his groove, but not enough to wreck him.

Cazzie
March 28th, 2011, 03:13
Preparing #29 chikin as I type! :>)

I liked Harvick when he started, but it has gone to his head. He belittles his crews in both series and does nothing wrong himself. He can "Bite me".

Caz

Panther_99FS
March 28th, 2011, 03:23
I liked Harvick when he started, but it has gone to his head. He belittles his crews in both series and does nothing wrong himself.

Caz

I agree with you here....

Daveroo
March 28th, 2011, 08:28
Hey All,

I actually like Harvick - not anywhere near as much as I like the 48 but I remember clearly when he had to step into Dale's shoes - he's done ok.

Whether I like it or not what he did to Jimmie was just smart hard-nose racing. No harm no foul and none of the criminal stuff of a Carl Edwards. Just a hard fought well deserved win. Good job Kevin.

-Ed-

PS I also liked Kyle admitting his favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson.

criminal stuff of carl edwards??? OMFG yer amasing...i bet you were dale erndfart fan though werent you???