PDA

View Full Version : Ed, I think I have jinxed Denny.

Cazzie
March 27th, 2011, 13:34
I'm gonna have to break out the chikin again, Denny just can't get a break this year unless it's in his car. Pulling for JJ helped a little, but I'm gonna have to bring out the chikin and doom some others riders. :>)

Can't do that to Cousin Carl though, he has to be odds-on favorite this year, Ford engine are hot.

Caz

Panther_99FS
March 27th, 2011, 13:36
Interesting to see how fast Tony Stewart has been since season start....:wiggle:

EasyEd
March 27th, 2011, 16:24
Hey All,

Yeah Denny is having a rough go of it. He's over 40 points outta 12th and with the single point differences in finishing position he's got work to do if the other drivers drive consistently. You can fall fast and not climb fast in this point system. Consistency matters more in this point system than in the past. At least Logano was smart enough to change his engine.

I was surprised the FR9s weren't up front this weekend.

-Ed-

stansdds
March 28th, 2011, 01:57
Denny's problems started with the pre-season fire in his engine shop. It's just been downhill from there. I certainly hope he and his team can get it together and start winning some races.

Daveroo
March 28th, 2011, 08:33
Denny's problems started with the pre-season fire in his engine shop. It's just been downhill from there. I certainly hope he and his team can get it together and start winning some races.
well if the fire wasnt in anyones shop in partitculare,,,,i can find out for certin..but my childhood friend allen mispley was running the dyno at the time of the explosion and was the first guy into the room with an extingusher,allen got minor inhaltion injuries even though none were reported..he refused treatment and went back to work...but he has allways told me they buld engines periond and never know if its a race engine or for what car...so saying the fire/explosion engine was one of his and thats started his problems is an unfair statement...

stansdds
March 29th, 2011, 01:58
Just sayin', might have been a bad luck omen.