PDA

View Full Version : Stunning video of Tsunami in Japan

limjack
March 27th, 2011, 11:09
This video just shocks me, so sad for all the people who could not get out of the way.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/27/stunning-video-shows-japan-tsunami-ravage-kesennuma/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C207658

middle
March 27th, 2011, 11:59
Scary stuff!

robcap
March 27th, 2011, 12:08
Terrible showcase of natures force.
I also checked the pictures (500) on that page, which show the human tragedy.
Speechless. My thoughts are with the survivors.

Rob.

Naismith
March 27th, 2011, 13:10
Stunning, shocking, there really aren't words to describe it. I sit here watching the start of the flood and every reasonable sense in the body says "it's a swell and will recede in a moment" but it doesn't and just keeps on coming and coming. Awful.
And in a way what makes it worse is that it has put the New Zealand 'quake on the back pages as if that was no big deal.

Cees Donker
March 27th, 2011, 13:21
Stunning, shocking, there really aren't words to describe it. I sit here watching the start of the flood and every reasonable sense in the body says "it's a swell and will recede in a moment" but it doesn't and just keeps on coming and coming. Awful.
And in a way what makes it worse is that it has put the New Zealand 'quake on the back pages as if that was no big deal.

News is quickly forgotten.....

Cees

Tracon
March 27th, 2011, 13:41
Not only does it not stop coming, it grows stronger. The camera man must have feared for his life at that moment. There is just no way I would watch that headed towards me and assume the building I was in would survive.

This is incredible footage. The sirens in the background sent a chill up my spine.