PDA

View Full Version : LOTM Flag

middle
March 25th, 2011, 13:40
Has anyone ever found any of the LOTM (Legion of the Tiger Moth) flags that Bill lyons placed in the sceneries that came in the Tiger Moth packs? I guess I'm looking for clues and perhaps even a screenshot of what it looks like...

middle
March 26th, 2011, 11:10
Bumpity-bump!!! No one's ever tried those flights?

stewpot
March 26th, 2011, 11:26
Hi Middle,

I have flown all over the place in those LOTM flights and found nothing. I have tried to get a clue from the download files but again no luck.

Keep trying and report back if you hit the jackpot ! Bill Lyons stuff is one of the great joys of this hobby.

BTW my neighbour flies the Greater Manchester Police helicopter from Barton airfield - which is one of the LOTM locations. He took me up for a flight one day - what an experience that was !

P.S. I never found the Gold Monkey in the Classic Goose package either - have you tried that ?

Regards..........Stuart

middle
March 27th, 2011, 12:02
I forgot about the Gold Monkey...I'll look for it....and, I will report if I ever find any of this stuff. I do have always liked Bill's stuff...great fun.

Willy
March 27th, 2011, 17:40
Bill did great work and I hope he's enjoying his retirement.

middle
March 28th, 2011, 11:31
Ditto, Willy....i do wish he might catch wind of this query and drop a hint or two....LOL!