PDA

View Full Version : FSX Air Race POLE

weeebbz
March 15th, 2011, 16:11
The Screaming Eagles Aerobatic Team is thinking of hosting an FSX Air race this year we area looking for any intrest at all being racers or spectators if you have any intrest at all please answer. if we get a good feed back we will start planing.

jonraptor
March 15th, 2011, 17:54
Matt,

Perhaps you could let people know a bit more about what it is that you are proposing here. Are you talking about some sort of pylon racing event? Or a cross country race? Details would help generate interest here.

Just my 2 cents

W. Bleddyn
March 15th, 2011, 17:57
You may also want to edit the thread title, what you want is a POLL not a POLE. It would cut down on confusion.

weeebbz
March 15th, 2011, 18:57
it would be a Pylon Race and i tried to make it a poll but it wouldn't let me.
pretty much what were thinking is a Red Bull air race type of event. players would register at our site. if we get more then 12 people signed up then we will qualify each racer the best 12 will get to participate in the event. the events will run jut like a red bull air race first all 12 racers will go trough the course. the best 8 move on. we will then go through the track again were we will take the best 4 times, those racers will then compete and the best time from the last heat will win. we are also planning on having some aerobatic acts between heats just to give people a break from racing. if we can get lots of interest then we will continue planing the event. hope this helps.
Matt.