PDA

View Full Version : One screenshot

robcap
March 13th, 2011, 01:45
I installed the great South Africa scenery from Aeroworx, to fly around over in this fictional DC2 repaint. A new area to discover.
Cheers, Rob

W. Bleddyn
March 13th, 2011, 01:50
I had not heard of them before but just checked the site. It looks great and I see Holger worked on their Victoria Falls. It is all listed as FS9 though, are there any problems with it in FSX?

robcap
March 13th, 2011, 01:59
Hi,

When you get these files from FlightSim.com, you can get started. All for FSX.
There is more, stretching to Madagascar, but I started with this.

Cheers, Rob

W. Bleddyn
March 13th, 2011, 03:05
I just saw this site with specific FSX ones listed so that is what I was going by. Thanks!

http://www.stpaulairlines.com/Bush-Operations/Sceneries/sa%20sceneries.htm

pbearsailor
March 13th, 2011, 08:01
I've intended to install their scenery for quite awhile, but it always seems confusing with many separate files. I will do it now, Rob. Thanks.

Fond memories of that whole South African coast for us, but especially making it around Cape Agulhas, Cape Point, and on into your screenshot of Table Mountain and Cape Town. It's a big thrill to do that on a little boat.

cheers,
steve :wavey:

SADT
March 13th, 2011, 19:06
Thanks Rob for posting that!

It is an amazing screenshot :-) The repaint is just as good.

And the scenery looks, well..... I cried when i saw that screenshot ;-)

robcap
March 13th, 2011, 22:11
but especially making it around Cape Agulhas, Cape Point, and on into your screenshot of Table Mountain and Cape Town. It's a big thrill to do that on a little boat.Wow, Steve, I'm jealous. My sailing experience is limited to crossing the North Sea between Holland and England a few times, which can be exiting enough, but it seems the trips you make are wonderfull. I'd love to learn more.

@Craig: home sweet home :wiggle:

R.

SADT
March 13th, 2011, 22:26
@Craig: home sweet home :wiggle:
R.

So true Rob! :salute: :wiggle: