PDA

View Full Version : A-4 Skyhawk for FSX...?

brettt777
March 12th, 2011, 07:24
So who makes the best A-4 Skyhawk for FSX?

Francois
March 12th, 2011, 07:26
GUESS who's going to reply here any minute now....... :icon_lol:

fsafranek
March 12th, 2011, 07:49
It's always "who make the best" (no offense intended brettt777). I'd like to just know who even makes one (for FSX). At one time Kirk Olsson sent me some screen shots of and A-4E/F he was working on for FSX just after his F-86 was released and it was going to hold it's own against anything. That was four or five years ago and obviously it never was released.

There's of course Razbam's various sets but they aren't listed in their store anymore and replacements aren't expected until later in the year.
:ernae:

Ferry_vO
March 12th, 2011, 07:55
...Which leaves this one: http://secure.simmarket.com/frat-bros-design-rnzaf-a-4k-kahu-package.phtml as the only FsX Skyhawk at the moment.

If the Razbam A-4's will be anything like their A-7's I'm willing to wait though!

skyhawka4m
March 12th, 2011, 08:00
If RAZBAM does them lets hope they start with all new accurate shape models. The previous models were OK at best, they were a good hold over until something better came along which never happened in FS9. I have yet to see anyone do an "accurate" shaped A-4. I was working closely with someone on one for FSX but they have dropped off the map.

Bjoern
March 12th, 2011, 08:14
So who makes the best A-4 Skyhawk for FSX?

Frat Brothers//what Ferry said.

Prowler1111
March 12th, 2011, 09:35
Well...i dunno if mine are going to be the best..what i know is that they are MY best mesh so far, if thatīs valid, lol..
Nothing to show yet, nothing is mapped, just test materials on, for..er..testing purposes, but i guarantee..they will be better than Corsair II Vol3 (which is, currently, our best tech/mesh yet)which is very close to release...

Best regards

Prowler

Francois
March 12th, 2011, 09:53
See.... ?

:icon_lol:

peter12213
March 12th, 2011, 10:58
The Fratt Brothers one is perfectly acceptable however it is only the A4K and no one has done any repaints as of yet apart from 1 kiwi one!