PDA

View Full Version : My Cousin as pased today.. Really Bummed out..

HouseHobbit
March 11th, 2011, 14:07
I lost a wonderful person today, just got the news..
My Cousin, She was a beautiful person..
My Aunt and Uncle have already gone to be with Our Lord a couple of years ago..
Now the Children are passing too it seems..

This on top of the other 4 deaths of my dear friends/family, has me really Bummed out..
I have lost someone I love each month for 5 months now..
I do Pray this ends SOON...
I don't know what to say, it is Truly Heartbreaking..

Daveroo
March 11th, 2011, 14:19
sorry to hear this..my thoughts are with you househobbit...just try to remember the good times and not to dewlle on the death...i know alot of people have a need to mourn..but its just my belief the mourning should be short and the celibration of the persons life should be on going...

hang in there

rayrey10
March 11th, 2011, 14:33
Sorry to hear about your loss. When they come in a series like that it can be overwhelming, but just remember the good things about that person...trust me it helps!

Navy Chief
March 11th, 2011, 14:37
I am so, so sorry to hear about this.

NC

HouseHobbit
March 11th, 2011, 14:38
Lois Jean was Her name, She told me at Christmas, She had every Letter I ever sent Her from back to the 70's..
I will Rejoice Her Life and remember How Sweet, and Wonderful She was..
My family is heartbroken..
And I shall always Thank Our Lord, for Her..

dmaloof
March 11th, 2011, 14:52
I am sorry, my condolenses to you an family. Its hard to stay focused on anything when this stuff happens. Just hang in there Hobbitt and know we're there for you.

Matt Wynn
March 11th, 2011, 15:00
my condolences buddy, as Daveroo says look at all the great things and not dwell... celebrate her life seems too many are passing for our likings this year...

again my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this testing time...

papab
March 11th, 2011, 15:03
Househobbit-
Rejoice her life! You are in my prayers...
I am so sorry to hear of her passing....my she fine eternal peace...

Rick Brown

warchild
March 11th, 2011, 15:42
big hugs and all my heart Hobbt.. seems like today the hits just keep on coming.. a truly black friday indeed..
:;huggsss::
Pam

Tracon
March 11th, 2011, 15:49
Time will heal your wounds, but for now rely on your friends and let it out.

OBIO
March 11th, 2011, 16:00
HouseHobbit

My heart and prayers go out to you, my friend. Another heart-stomping loss after so many already.

As others have said, celebrate the life lived, not the life lost. Seemingly shallow words at the present time, but they are wise words indeed.

OBIO

HouseHobbit
March 11th, 2011, 18:13
Thanks everyone, very much..
It is a hard time right now..
Been sitting here staring at my furry feet..
Trying to come to terms with it all.. I will just have to come to the truth, all face these hard times..
Thanks very much for your kind words and honest advice....
God Bless each of you..

Rami
March 12th, 2011, 02:32
HouseHobbit,

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread right away. You have my deepest sympathies as well Try to hang in there. God bless you.

SgtT
March 12th, 2011, 04:38
Same here I'm sorry for your loss, our prayers are with you, hang in there, soon you'll be flying clear skies again.

T.

norab
March 12th, 2011, 05:47
so sorry for your loss, will keep you and yours in my prayers

Eoraptor1
March 12th, 2011, 07:19
My condolences, Brother Hobbit. I lost my uncle right after the Holidays. He was 91 years old and a veteran of the PTO in WWII. I've written about his experiences on this forum before. A week later one of my cousins died at age 40, and another went into ICU the week after - so I do know how it is. PLEASE stay well, and the best to you and your family.

JAMES

Sascha66
March 12th, 2011, 08:58
My heartfelt condolences!

Sascha