PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for the Grim Reaper???...

gera
December 3rd, 2008, 06:48
:blind:"There is no Tower there!!!!!, Jesus Perez!!!!! how are we to find that hole????? " Said the Co-Pilot munching a tuna sandwitch and drinking a cup of Listerine with Coke, a beverage which in some way substituted corn Booze.
" Donīt you worry sony boy, I have landed there six times, Oh well, really five since the sixth I ran out of the wreck like a lizard out of hell" answered the pilot, chewing a piece of Bear Tail wrapped up in a three day old bun. " Well, hot shot pilot" answered the copilot with a sick smile in his face. " You better sure know the place, since the red light of the turbo splitter just turn on and the left engine is as hot as a coal in the deepest hell hole!!!!".....The pilot looked at the engine, it was trailing brown smoke which in a few seconds turned into a color similiar to black...." Mamma Mia!!!, we need to land soon amigo!!!! or we will meet lady Buga-Buga soon!!!" shouted the pilot. By this time the very short grass field of Cemetery Row Valley was showing in the horizon........Did they make it????.....check it out over the weekend.:icon31:

Remember....
You need this Otter....http://www.premaircraft.com/dhc6_FSX/index.html
I am using the "Skydivers" one, so in case the pilot messes up the guys can jump out of there!!!!:costum:( You get the three flights in this plane).

The most practise you do in very short airfields..about 2000-to 2003.08 ft the better chance you will have not to become a Sim Statistic...:sleep:

A prayer, which in no way harms anyone, would be advised before the flights!!!!, Three of them!!!!!...:bump:

....Tip.....Smile as if heaven was before you before landing!!!!:banghead:

cheezyflier
December 3rd, 2008, 08:50
i love the poster. the bear is awesome :icon_lol:

MudMarine
December 3rd, 2008, 09:29
The bear should be saying, "Chow Time"!

gera
December 3rd, 2008, 10:27
Thanks amigos......hope to see you up in the hills.....No, bull!!!!! practice, practice, practice..............................:cost1:

n4gix
December 3rd, 2008, 11:05
Minor nit on the poster. The word is spelled "kryptonite..." :ernae:

gera
December 3rd, 2008, 11:52
Minor nit on the poster. The word is spelled "kryptonite..." :ernae:
Nope!!!......thatīs the stuff that kills Superman!!!!!!....this Kriptonite is "slang" used at the " Buttonhole & Spukies" Bush Pilot School in Farside Island.----used as " Hi, Kriptonite Pilot where did you leave your Krippy" or " Did your Kriptonite fall off when you landed??".....and other slang used by super duper scooper Pilots who graduated from there.......its like a family way of making not to kind refrerences......:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::ic on_lol:

gera
December 3rd, 2008, 12:32
Notam:----88999888666444333

Pilot officer Capt. Bartzolo Ighmarzon from Iceland has been reported lost in or near
Skull Ridge.....if any one sees the plane near this God forsaken place please report
it to the SAR Heli group at YOA. He was flying an old DC-3......please when you go there
keep your eyeballs clean and sharp!!!!!
Mercy....