PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Green Albatross/Pfalz Repaints

Flyboy208
October 1st, 2008, 15:34
Having just installed these tw:wavey:o fantastic aircraft in my new PC, was wondering if any of the talented repainters here have done any skins fior either one.

Thanks in advance! Mike

pointy31
October 1st, 2008, 16:04
IIRC, Cazzie did some paints for that aircraft...:sleep:

Flyboy208
October 1st, 2008, 16:46
Thanks Pointy! Mike :ernae:

Cazzie
October 1st, 2008, 16:57
I have the repaint kit, Bob's prop, etal, but I have not done a repaint of this fine model by Stuart. I had over a dozen profiles saved for such, but lost them in my old computer's crash in May.

Not to fear Flyboy, got any requests?

Caz

Lionheart
October 1st, 2008, 17:35
Its one awesome machine... A masterpiece. I had it up just the other day. Love the engie animations.

Bill

pfflyers
October 1st, 2008, 19:46
Check out "albatross_pluspack.zip" at AVSIM for some more Albatross paints.

huub vink
October 2nd, 2008, 02:14
I have the repaint kit, Bob's prop, etal, but I have not done a repaint of this fine model by Stuart. I had over a dozen profiles saved for such, but lost them in my old computer's crash in May.

Not to fear Flyboy, got any requests?

Caz

:confused: :confused: :confused: Cazzie did at least three repaints for the Pfalz. You can find the here (near the bottom of the page): http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=Cazzie&ammm=15&pap=3
Take a close look as there are some fixes posted by him as well.

I think -E's Albtross repaints package (see post by pfflyers) contains more repaints then you will ever fly :costumes:.

Huub

PS Cazzie I'm getting worried about you. I thought you should be able to remember those :costumes:

Cazzie
October 2nd, 2008, 03:08
:confused: :confused: :confused: Cazzie did at least three repaints for the Pfalz. You can find the here (near the bottom of the page): http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=Cazzie&ammm=15&pap=3
Take a close look as there are some fixes posted by him as well.

I think -E's Albtross repaints package (see post by pfflyers) contains more repaints then you will ever fly :costumes:.

Huub

PS Cazzie I'm getting worried about you. I thought you should be able to remember those :costumes:

You need to worry, I didn't see the name Pfalz! :costumes:

Yeah, I have three Pfalz repaints here, but again no Albatros repaints. I must rectify that!

Caz