PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Ruth 727 Questions

captdoug
March 7th, 2011, 16:44
Hello,

A few questions...

I've installed all the TR 727 versions including all appropriate fixes/updates. (FSX SP-2/Accel.)

1. When shuting down all engines (100, 200, 200adv.) and viewing the aircraft in external view
sitting on the ground I experience the inflight engine thrust sounds which change in intensity and tone as you pan around the aircraft as they should in flight.

The aircraft does not fall silent or just emmit APU noise.

Is this normal, and if not any idea how to correct this ?

2. My yoke key button assignment for thrust reversers does not engage them as in my other aircraft with this function. (with throttles set back to idle). Again is this normal?

3. My VC cockpit view has very sharp linear glass reflections as oppossed to what would look like the interior mirrored back onto the glass. It looks more like reflected sharp lines and angles.
The view outside is not obstructed but the reflections pattern is "not normal" I'll try to post a screen shot. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
Captdoug

Cag40Navy
March 7th, 2011, 16:54
A idea might be to reinstall it but then again, this may also be a easy fix depending.

captdoug
March 7th, 2011, 18:22
thanks, but iv'e reinstalled all the folders several times

Bjoern
March 12th, 2011, 08:17
1. When shuting down all engines (100, 200, 200adv.) and viewing the aircraft in external view
sitting on the ground I experience the inflight engine thrust sounds which change in intensity and tone as you pan around the aircraft as they should in flight.

Might be a sound pack thing. Try a custom third party soundpack and see if the problem persists.

2. My yoke key button assignment for thrust reversers does not engage them as in my other aircraft with this function. (with throttles set back to idle). Again is this normal?

As Tom didn't do too fancy gaugework, it might be a problem with your yoke and the 727.

3. My VC cockpit view has very sharp linear glass reflections as oppossed to what would look like the interior mirrored back onto the glass. It looks more like reflected sharp lines and angles.
The view outside is not obstructed but the reflections pattern is "not normal" I'll try to post a screen shot. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep. It's a polygon thing and can only be fixed by Tom.