PDA

View Full Version : i hate to complain......but

Daveroo
March 6th, 2011, 07:50
this morning i woke with an ear infection.....i have tubes in both ears due to on-going problems,and also i have been passing kidney stones like they are candy from a vending machine,,,dont ask...ow....but i passed TWO of the damned things yesterday and i went to bed around 6 pm last night..was sick and warn out and running a fever,sometime in the night i woke in a puddle of sweat...i must of "broken the fever" as they say...but i was so wet i had to get up and change sheets and wipe down....but when i woke this morning...my right ear was extremely painfull and PLUGGED.....i cant hear..it hurts like hell and and has yellow puss flowing from it....

ok im done whining............go carl 99

Curtis P40
March 6th, 2011, 08:13
Hope this passes quickly and you get to feeling better. Can't help you with that Carl 99 thingy:jump:

paiken
March 6th, 2011, 11:42
Speaking as someone who gets ear infections at least once a year (pardon my yelling) GO TO THE ER OR YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT NOW. Pus flowing from your ear is a sign of a major infection (otitis media) and can/will cause permanent damage. I have lost 60-75% of the hearing in my right ear from infections, and also suffer from tinnitis (constant ringing in the ear). Tinnitis never goes away, you just have to get used to the ringing. So please GO TO THE ER OR YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT NOW and get some antibiotic drops to put in your infected ear. Sorry I yelled, but don't wait around.

Blackbird686
March 6th, 2011, 12:03
I have lost 60-75% of the hearing in my right ear from infections, and also suffer from tinnitis (constant ringing in the ear). Tinnitis never goes away, you just have to get used to the ringing.

I too have the Tinnitis thing. In my younger years I was on an AAU Swim Team as well as the High School and College Teams. I had one ear infection after another. I am well used to the ringing in the ears by now but I also suffered hearing loss. Paiken is right... go see the doc and get on some meds as soon as you can.

BB686:USA-flag:

Daveroo
March 6th, 2011, 14:58
yup..i have/had tinitus...the tubes helped for some reason..the ear/nose/throat guy says thats crasy..but it stops when he puts the tubes in...i went to the ER before the race started and they sucked some fluid out and im on antibiotics and its allready doing better..this happens several times a year to me...i just wanted to whine....btw..carl won...neenner

Curtis P40
March 6th, 2011, 16:07
That's good to hear. Now I'm going to whine some... Carl beat Tony :frown: