PDA

View Full Version : 'Starring Randolph Mantooth & Kevin Tighe'

Panther_99FS
December 2nd, 2008, 20:59
EiiRKWXQGP4

Dain Arns
December 2nd, 2008, 21:08
"Administer two-amp sodium bicarb, insert an airway. Start an IV, 51. Ringer's Lactate"
"We're on our way Rampart!"

Loved that show. Prolly why I became an EMT when I grew up. :kilroy:

Brian_Gladden
December 3rd, 2008, 09:31
"Administer two-amp sodium bicarb, insert an airway. Start an IV, 51. Ringer's Lactate"
"We're on our way Rampart!"

Loved that show. Prolly why I became an EMT when I grew up. :kilroy:

Me too!!!!

I was a volunteer firefighter for almost 14 years and I did EMS for nearly that long...

Brian

Daveroo
December 3rd, 2008, 09:39
when this show was on..the fire department here...all volunteer..would get together and watch the show...not all the guys ofcourse...just a few..but sometimes they would have dispatch (the police dispatcher at that time)use the plectron and tone out a "training night at martin park 8 pm" and it was just to get together to watch emergincy...my dad went up and wasnt into the show..was pretty mad more than a few times...LOL...

Navy Chief
December 3rd, 2008, 09:43
I don't know if that show had anything to do with my becoming an EMT, but am somewhat glad I am not one any longer. I went through EMT training in late 1977, and worked for a private ambulance company in Indianapolis, until late '79. Then I went to Paramedic training at Mankato State Univ., in MN for a year, before going back on active duty with the USN.

I don't relish the job that present day Paramedics and EMTs have, especially with the AIDS problems. We didn't have that to deal with when I worked with EMS.

NC