PDA

View Full Version : Why does My CalClassic DC-6B start spinning above the ground Out Of Control?

casey jones
March 4th, 2011, 11:31
I DL a paint for the DC-6B ie Delta Airlines (not the Delta of Today) it is painted in Red colors. The author said be sure you get the right CalClassic DC6-B, well there are differant DC6Bs at Cal Classic, maybe I got the worng one which I DL the United DC6B (25MB).

Cheers

Casey

tgibson
March 4th, 2011, 15:15
Hi,

The United is the correct one. Try loading a default Cessna, and then the DC-6B.

If that doesn't work, try loading the default Cessna at Sea Tac flight, and then load the DC-6B from the Select Aircraft menu.

Hope this helps,

casey jones
March 5th, 2011, 10:55
Hi Tgibson,

Thank you for answering my plea for help, I tried your recommendation but i am afraid it did not work, but I think I found the problem, first I deleted the DC-6, then I used the installer it worked!! the plane was operating normal, then I installed the Delta Red paints and used the aircraft cofg flie the author prepared for the paints then when I went to fly it did the same thing jumping everywhere, then I re-installed the original aircraft cfg file and then copied only one of the Delta paints adding the number 1....it worked!!, I think the aircraft cfg file provided by the paint author caused the problem but now it works find. Thank you for your help.

cheers

Casey

tgibson
March 7th, 2011, 10:22
Hi,

Glad you got it sorted.

Yes, don't use any cfg files except the ones I provide - some old ones won't work with the new models.

Tom