PDA

View Full Version : FSX Scenery--Unalakleet Airport (PAUN), Alaska

Crusader
February 28th, 2011, 06:42
Heads up over at flightsim.com:

http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=154132

Name: unalakleet_paun.zip Size: 1,929,504 Date: 02-28-2011
FSX Scenery--Unalakleet Airport (PAUN), Alaska (AK). Made famous on the Discovery Channel in the program Flying Wild Alaska, this is Unalakleet airport. Completely custom built with animated smoke and a reworked AFCAD. Works best with FSX SP2 or Acceleration installed. This airport works with Ultimate Terrain Alaska and the default FSX scenery. If you have Ultimate Terrain Alaska installed put this airport higher up in your priorety list. By Frits Beyer and Jacques Botha.

Now we have a place to fly our bush planes out of . I suspected some one would make this scenery and thanks to the makers for doing this one , It should be popular considering how popular the show has become . Have not loaded this yet so I can't comment on it . I don't have Ultimate Alaska and usually spend most of my time in PNW/NRM . I am certainly going to give this one a try .

Rich

W. Bleddyn
February 28th, 2011, 06:54
Thanks for the heads up :salute:

I figured someone would make it before too long, I'll have to give it a look. I do alot of flying in Alaska/Yukon/Northern BC so it will make a nice addition.

wilycoyote4
February 28th, 2011, 11:11
looks ok to me in default. smoke in stove chimneys, animated man

Lionheart
February 28th, 2011, 11:16
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. That, and the Carenado Cessna 185 and Caravan and you have the fleet..

W. Bleddyn
March 3rd, 2011, 22:01
Does anyone know of a scenery that will add the actual village of Unalakleet next to the airport?

Thanks

mal998
March 4th, 2011, 07:39
that would be Flight1's Ultimate Alaska.

before: 32683

after : 32684

W. Bleddyn
March 4th, 2011, 07:57
Thank you sir. May have to look into that one :salute: