PDA

View Full Version : European Lights Pack

Steve2112
February 25th, 2011, 11:34
Hello Good People – :kilroy:

This thread will be dedicated to the release of the “European Lights” pack and its current status.

Beta test on the generic lighthouse went smoothly. Again thanks to all that participated.

I have completed 4 New lighthouses in addtion to the "Generic Light" which will be released with the european lights pack.

Latest additions to the pack per request by Jag – Ar-Men Light

This light house was constructed on a small isle of the French coast line.

I can only take a couple more lighthouse requests at this time. So get them submitted soon.
PM your requests please.

Thanks

Steve2112

Rami
February 25th, 2011, 15:51
Steve2112,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your ETO improvements, every little bit helps! :wavey:

Jean Bomber
February 25th, 2011, 17:51
Thank Steve, I was waiting for them need light for some points. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon3.png :ernae:
JP

Jean Bomber
February 25th, 2011, 17:52
Thank Steve, I was waiting for them need light for some points. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon3.png :ernae:
JP

Jagdflieger
February 25th, 2011, 21:53
These will be very useful and they are superbly crafted. They will "illuminate" the CFS 2 littoral environment nicely.

Many thanks Steve for your efforts with these.

Pen32Win
February 26th, 2011, 03:57
Lookin' Good Ole' Boy!!!

I'm really glad you're doing these. We now, or will have some solid replacements for the CFS1 and JMK Light Houses in GSL. I refuse to use the CFS1 lobject library in CFS2, they give me the willies just looking at them. Now we can replace them instead of just deleting them...:ernae:

Steve2112
March 18th, 2011, 12:21
Hello Good People - I apologize in advance for not keeping you updated on the status of the European Lights package for release in CFS2.
I have not forgotten you at all - Trust me!
The package is still in the works and at this time I have completed the Ar-Men Light. My most complex light in the package. This lighthouse sets on a Atoll of the coast of France.

I have a couple more lights that I will need to complete to finish this package. I started them as requests. I will finish them - so have faith.
Life has a way of throwing curve balls at you when you least expect them. Personal life got really busy. Also a few bugs with Gmax and a slight learning curve slowed my progress some what.
I will try to update this thread weekly or as time allows.
Thanks
Steve2112