PDA

View Full Version : Silvia's Gladiator for others paywares

Maxstuka
December 2nd, 2008, 13:39
Need the Silvia's Gladiator MKII"3 blades"o MKI

for others paywares
the interested ones send me a message private!

:friday:

Jagdflieger
December 2nd, 2008, 14:06
Max,

No entiendo. ¿Estás pidiendo alguien enviarle un avión del payware?

I don't understand. Are you asking someone to send you a payware airplane?

Maxstuka
December 2nd, 2008, 14:12
Max,

No entiendo. ¿Estás pidiendo alguien enviarle un avión del payware?

I don't understand. Are you asking someone to send you a payware airplane?

Sorry for the bad inglish!

interchange payware! Need this Silvia´s gloster, and I have paid several aircrafts payware!

I Treatment to express, as I can!

Rami
December 2nd, 2008, 14:17
Maxstuka,

I know you mean well, but trading payware is strictly forbidden. Payware is payware for one reason: you need to purchase it.

If you are looking for a quality Gladiator Mk. II, look no further than Thicko's model: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=7121

Jagdflieger
December 2nd, 2008, 14:20
Max,

The outhouse does not support the interchange of payware. You must buy them and not ask for them.

La Outhouse no apoya eso. Usted debe comprarlos y no pedir ellos.

Maxstuka
December 2nd, 2008, 15:35
Max,

The outhouse does not support the interchange of payware. You must buy them and not ask for them.

La Outhouse no apoya eso. Usted debe comprarlos y no pedir ellos.

I can´t pay this! I intent pay the Silvia´s MKII, cost:6 EUROS, but the page not found!.
The only that is ready is the glosters pack, but is very expensive for argentinian devaluation economy!

MAULET
December 2nd, 2008, 15:40
Max, debes respetar la ley, aunque no te guste o la compartas... ese intercambio que propones solo se debe hacer en privado, entre amigos, no aquí.

Max, You must respect the law, although you do not like it or share... that kind of swap that you propose you should do in private, among friends, not here.

Regards

José

Maxstuka
December 2nd, 2008, 15:54
Max, debes respetar la ley, aunque no te guste o la compartas... ese intercambio que propones solo se debe hacer en privado, entre amigos, no aquí.

Max, You must respect the law, although you do not like it or share... that kind of swap that you propose you should do in private, among friends, not here.

Regards

José

JAJAJA ok ok ok!I UNDERSTAND!

FUE UN INTENTO DESESPERADO para obtener lo que me falta! realmente no lo puedo comprar, la pagina dice 6 euros pero cuando pongo comprar aparecen imagenes del modelo, y ninguna pagina que me pida los datos de la tarjeta de credito!

SALUDOS AND SORRY

:friday::friday::friday::friday::friday:

xavierb
December 3rd, 2008, 02:57
Maxstuka,

Envía un correo electrónico a Silvia diciéndole lo que quieres comprar. Puedes pagarla por Paypal.

Send an e-mail to Silvia telling her what you want to buy. You can pay her using Paypal.

miamieagle
December 3rd, 2008, 05:30
Maxstuka, Thicko a echo una serie de Aviones Gladiadores do muy buena Calidad para la communidad. Buscalo en la secssion de download the este Website. Lo mojor del caso es que son gratis. Echo solamente por el amor de este Hobby.

Mucha suerte!:wavey:

Maxstuka! Thicko has develope a series of Gladiator planes of very good quality for the community. You can find them in the download section on this Website. The best thing about them is that they are free. They where done for the love of this hobby.

Good luck!:wavey:

Aqui http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=thickosehaskel