PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight DC3 Service Pack

CavOk
February 24th, 2011, 07:58
I've just applied the service pack and now when I load FSX I get a warning about multiple objects with the same title name i.e. Maule_M7_260C. I've looked in sim objects / airplanes and can only find one such folder. I've even searched for the folder and windows only returns this one.
Anyone got any ideas what is happening?

flaviossa
February 24th, 2011, 08:31
In the end of this topic:
http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16450

CavOk
February 24th, 2011, 08:49
In the end of this topic:
http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16450

Thanks for the info. I deleted the offending cfg entry and then got a muliple error with the C47 Glider Tug. It turns out the cfg for the C47 Glider Tow is also called the C47 Glider Tug so I changed the entry to tow. All now seems well but I'm not sure if changing the cfg entries will impact on saved flights etc.

GypsyBaron
February 24th, 2011, 08:59
(Reads the various threads on the SP1 update and drags the uninstalled SP1 download
to the trash bin!)

Paul

Martyn
February 25th, 2011, 00:30
(Reads the various threads on the SP1 update and drags the uninstalled SP1 download
to the trash bin!)

Paul

Probably a good idea to read the end of the 'various threads on the SP1 update'... there are no known issues with the latest version of the SP (uploaded yesterday AM).

There was an issue with the installer, when trying to remove some older files the installer would fail on some peoples machines. We have updated the SP and that problem no longer exists.

The other issue that has been mentioned in this thread is related to the use of the C-47 as the glider tug in FSX. Due to way FSX functions, we have to use the Maule's (default tow aircraft) 'title' so that FSX brings up the C-47 when the user requests a tow aircraft. To remove the error, you need to run the tow aircraft selector tool. This is explained fully in the manual.

If anyone is still encountering any issue with the latest SP, please send us a support request. We cannot support customers that choose not to install the SP.

Thanks
Martyn