PDA

View Full Version : FSX BC PNW Tofino Released

mmann
February 23rd, 2011, 19:00
Just uploaded to AVSIM Library and FlightSim.com is my FSX BC PNW Tofino scenery. The file is called tofinobases.zip at both sites. AVSIM has it released already.

Tofino Harbour Water Aerodrome (CAB4) is home to Tofino Air and is located on the west coast of Vancouver Island. This update was designed for Orbx's FTX NA Blue Pacific Northwest (PNW). Although Orbx added this float plane base in a patch, they did not supply either of the two heliports. This scenery enhancement adds the two heliports; Tofino Lifeboat Station Heliport (CBR7) and Tofino (Hospital) Heliport (CBC8) and also provides a more true to life rendition of the Tofino waterfront. A number of custom 3ds Max objects were created exclusively for this scenery.

One of the pictures I have posted shows the Tofino Air building and dock area. The other picture shows the Tofino Lifeboat Station helipad and wharf.

Regards, Mike Mann

olaf1924
February 23rd, 2011, 19:55
mmann thanks for the heads up on some great looking scenry.

JoeW
February 24th, 2011, 00:23
Got It ............ Thanks Mike! :salute:

W. Bleddyn
February 24th, 2011, 00:51
Awesome! Thank you :salute:

wallyboard
February 24th, 2011, 02:45
Much appreciated Mike!

Larry

Roger
February 24th, 2011, 04:26
Many thanks Mike:ernae:

mmann
February 24th, 2011, 06:17
Thank you for your kind replies. Just wanted to let those that download from FlightSim.Com know that this scenery package is ready for downloading on their site as well as AVSIM Library.

My next project will probably be one of the following areas: Port Alberni, Whistler or Bamfield; I haven't decided yet.

Regards, Mike Mann

CG_1976
February 24th, 2011, 08:55
Wonderful job Mike. Would there be any plans in the future for the CAP3 area?

doublecool
February 24th, 2011, 17:34
Nice :wavey: