PDA

View Full Version : mudpatch & target view problems

yankeeclipper747
February 23rd, 2011, 11:43
I reinstalled CFS3 and thought I still had the performance enhancement file that was called "mudpatch" it gave WEP to the P-47 and some other tweaks. Now I can't find it! Anyone remember this or know where I can downloaded it? Also, with this latest installation, I can't get the "target view" to work! Any sugesstions? Thanks

grizzly50
February 23rd, 2011, 16:59
I reinstalled CFS3 and thought I still had the performance enhancement file that was called "mudpatch" it gave WEP to the P-47 and some other tweaks. Now I can't find it! Anyone remember this or know where I can downloaded it? Also, with this latest installation, I can't get the "target view" to work! Any sugesstions? Thanks

:kilroy:Yankeeclipper747, right here: http://www.mudpond.org/

What do you mean by "target view"?

There is a Player/Target View. Several Views are cycled by pressing F4.:d

Daiwilletti
February 23rd, 2011, 17:20

Hi Yankeeclipper, to get the "target view" to work, you need to press ctrl+shift+F4, once in the Target View, which is reached as Grizzly says, by cycling through F4. What happens is under Target View there are two options: view to target, and view from target. Hence it sounds like your current setting is view to target, which is no fun. So just cycle through F4 until you get to the view to the target, and press ctrl+Shift+F4.