PDA

View Full Version : Flight Replica introduces a new wave Of AS REAL AS IT GETS!

txnetcop
February 22nd, 2011, 20:10
Flight Replica introduces a new wave Of AS REAL AS IT GETS!

YOU HEARD RIGHT! Flight Replica with MBW Simulations (Bernt Stolle) and Wozza have combined their talents to produce a new level of realism:

Someone put a bug in my ear that Mike was going to be releasing something new...No I am not gonna use THAT WORD...wait for it......SOON! As a matter of fact has anybody looked at his W.I.P page? This is some exciting stuff here! The L-4, the Super Cub, and Boomerang(If you didn't buy it ya shoulda) are AWESOME beyond belief, but I hear from Mike that even a new level of realism is coming in his future releases! I hear that the 109 and 262 will release first. There is also a P-40N(YEAH!!!!!) and Super Cub Ultra (how mouthwatering is that). I can hardly wait...well I'll guess I'll have to but I hear it won't be too long down the road before we see the first offerings of these.

In the meantime check out Flight Replica's WORK IN PROGRESS PAGE! Does the SuperCub look like it's releasable...I think it looks releaseable! http://www.flight-replicas.com/WIP.htm
Ted

Aidan Sandri
February 22nd, 2011, 20:18
Looks awesome. On my watch list! :jump:

hae5904
February 22nd, 2011, 22:19
Certainly keeping my eye on the Ultra Cub!!

Cheers

IanHenry
February 23rd, 2011, 01:55
That 109 looks rather nice.

Ian.

Dimus
February 23rd, 2011, 05:17
Thanks a lot for this HU! I have Mike's Supercub and I must admit it is the plane I log most of my non-Cessna hours in. I am looking forward to the is ultra version which seems smashing!

mal998
February 23rd, 2011, 07:07
I am really looking forward to that beautiful P-40N.

danyboy21
February 23rd, 2011, 07:53
I already have the Boomerang. Superb achievement

roger-wilco-66
February 23rd, 2011, 09:00
I am really looking forward to that beautiful P-40N.

ditto. After the Boomerang, this will be an awesome treat!

Cheers,
Mark

monk1
February 23rd, 2011, 09:03
I have their complete Cub package and it's fantastic. This new "Ultra-Cub" looks amazing. I'll be all over it when it comes out. Looks to be pretty far along too. :jump:

Roger
February 23rd, 2011, 10:42
Way to go Mike!

kilo delta
February 23rd, 2011, 10:46
The ??? looks particularly nice. I believe that this'll be a first for FS.....although there was a beautifully modelled ??. variant in FS98.

:d

Pips
February 23rd, 2011, 13:03
Received the CAC Boomerang for Christmas, and have hardly been out of it since. Superb aeroplane. Slowly working my way around Oz using FTX AUS SP3 and Ants Aerodromes.

But I can see it's going to face some extremely stiff competition from the P-40N. :)

Mind you, that is one hot looking Me-109.