PDA

View Full Version : Milviz registration

brettt777
February 22nd, 2011, 11:05
Okay, this is probably a dumb question so I apologize in adance. Does anyone know how to register at Milviz so the forum can be accessed? It says you have to be registered to get into the forum and do this or that. Of course, anyone knows that. But I see no link or anything that takes you to a registration page. What am I missing?

krazycolin
February 22nd, 2011, 12:12
You have to send an email with your purchase info to info at milviz dot com and we will hook you up

Thanks

brettt777
February 22nd, 2011, 17:15
You have to send an email with your purchase info to info at milviz dot com and we will hook you up

Thanks

So I have to actualy be ready to purchase something before I can even register for the forum? I don't even know what any of it costs?
Can you tell me when the F-5E will be ready and what it costs? Maybe a stupid question but are the planes FSX compatible or do they have to have things done to them to work in FSX?

krazycolin
February 22nd, 2011, 17:34
Sorry if I misunderstood. I thought you were asking for support!

Just send an email to the address and I will deal with it.

Btw, Lotus does exactly that. If you do not buy, you do not get access. Not so bad I think...

Anyway. we are not doing an F-5. We are doing the F-15C and E and the T-38A and C all for FSX only.

I won't comment on delivery dates.

Not all of the models on the milviz site are for FSX. Most are for high rez purposes like film or tv work. Those that are, are only for FSX. Right now, the only plane that Milviz has out that's ours is the C310R and it's available through Flight 1 here :http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=c310r

brettt777
February 23rd, 2011, 10:36
Sorry if I misunderstood. I thought you were asking for support!

Just send an email to the address and I will deal with it.

Btw, Lotus does exactly that. If you do not buy, you do not get access. Not so bad I think...

Anyway. we are not doing an F-5. We are doing the F-15C and E and the T-38A and C all for FSX only.

I won't comment on delivery dates.

Not all of the models on the milviz site are for FSX. Most are for high rez purposes like film or tv work. Those that are, are only for FSX. Right now, the only plane that Milviz has out that's ours is the C310R and it's available through Flight 1 here :http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=c310r

I didn't mean to imply that it was a bad thing. Sorry if it came across that way.
I thought you were doing an F-5E because there is one shown in your portfolio but I guess maybe it is't for FSX...? Too bad cuz it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to settle for the T-38C when it comes out.

krazycolin
February 23rd, 2011, 11:33
The F-5 that you see could indeed be for fsx but, seeing as we are doing the T-38's, it was deemed too much of the same. Sorry.

The portfolio on our site is, mostly, not for fsx.

fsafranek
February 23rd, 2011, 14:26
I didn't mean to imply that it was a bad thing. Sorry if it came across that way.
I thought you were doing an F-5E because there is one shown in your portfolio but I guess maybe it is't for FSX...? Too bad cuz it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to settle for the T-38C when it comes out.
I might be wrong but I'm pretty certain that the F-5E you see there was bought by Alphasim for conversion to FS (not specifying a version, don't want to go there, you can see once you get to the store). It is currently available here (http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=173&products_id=1439) under their new Virtavia label.
:ernae:

krazycolin
February 23rd, 2011, 17:22
Frank is correct but as he ever so slightly hints, that model was severely dumbed down to fit in FS9. The Iris F-20 uses a higher rez pit but it was not done to our level. I am, now, considering the F-5... Might be interesting but, it would be a bit of a hack of a T-38A for financial reasons. Can we live with that?

SADT
February 23rd, 2011, 20:29
Yes Colin, i am sure we can, I can at least! :)