PDA

View Full Version : Cloud9 G-91 Download

falcon409
February 20th, 2011, 06:22
Can anyone direct me to where I can download this airplane? After checking the Dream Team website, it appears that this is one airplane produced by Cloud9 that they didn't have rights to and so they don't have it on the Cloud9 downloads page. Simmarket has it, but you must purchase first before you can download. I have the activation code, I just need the download.:salute:

I'm amending this post to correct something that eventually someone else will anyway:
The Fiat G-91 Light Attack Aircraft was not produced by Cloud9, it was one of the last aircraft produced by Lago and did not make the jump when Lago went south and Cloud9 emerged. For that reason, it is relatively scarce and aside from Simmarket, the only other downloads I can find are on "torrent" sites and I have no desire to purchase a membership just to download the airplane. So if anyone knows of a download that I can access (hint, hint) let me know. As mentioned, I have the activation code I just no longer have the original download ( I have the e-mail and the link, but since the demise of Lago/Cloud9, it's no longer active).

Z-claudius24
February 20th, 2011, 08:04
Hi,

LOL .. you masochist ... another one nice for engine start http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/maur2/sarcastic.gif
Anyways .. check !

falcon409
February 20th, 2011, 08:18
Hi,
LOL .. you masochist ... another one nice for engine start http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/maur2/sarcastic.gif
Anyways .. check !
lol, yes, I remember that being the one annoying part of this airplane when I first flew it. . . .thanks again Claudius!!:salute:

Quax d. Bruchpilot
February 21st, 2011, 07:42
Gina makes fun :jump: But never give 100% thrust, never ! LOL

Txmmy83
February 21st, 2011, 14:36
Can anyone direct me to where I can download this airplane? After checking the Dream Team website, it appears that this is one airplane produced by Cloud9 that they didn't have rights to and so they don't have it on the Cloud9 downloads page. Simmarket has it, but you must purchase first before you can download. I have the activation code, I just need the download.:salute:

I'm amending this post to correct something that eventually someone else will anyway:
The Fiat G-91 Light Attack Aircraft was not produced by Cloud9, it was one of the last aircraft produced by Lago and did not make the jump when Lago went south and Cloud9 emerged. For that reason, it is relatively scarce and aside from Simmarket, the only other downloads I can find are on "torrent" sites and I have no desire to purchase a membership just to download the airplane. So if anyone knows of a download that I can access (hint, hint) let me know. As mentioned, I have the activation code I just no longer have the original download ( I have the e-mail and the link, but since the demise of Lago/Cloud9, it's no longer active).
I have the original Installer and the service pack that implements the double seater
I purchased it in boxed form as part of Lago "Military Fighters" Package

but Lago still exists at least at simmarket but I wonder if their is any support for the old Lago Products

Best Regards
Tom

falcon409
February 21st, 2011, 15:36
I have the original Installer and the service pack that implements the double seater. I purchased it in boxed form as part of Lago "Military Fighters" Package, but Lago still exists at least at simmarket but I wonder if their is any support for the old Lago Products
Best Regards
Tom
Thanks Tom but I was able to get the original package and I currently have access to the 2-Seat Upgrade as well (not sure if I really need that tho).
As far as Support for Lago products. . .I would be very surprised if there was any.:salute: