PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight Spitfire V

dhasdell
February 19th, 2011, 01:31
It's on offer at half price to subscribers to the Just Flight newsletter. It might not be as good as the new A2A Mark 1, but £10, €12 or $15 looks pretty good value. 13 a/c, including Bader and Tuck, USAAF, Polish and Czech, clipped wing, desert....

paulb
February 19th, 2011, 02:44
Interesting...........

Does anyone have any experience of it?

ftl818
February 19th, 2011, 03:38
I have the Mk. V for some time now but hardly use it. The model is OK, the textures are average, certainly not good. The paintkit is a disaster.

The flight and engine modeling is as complicated as a Cessna 172. But what can you expect for this price?

So, if you totally mad about the A2A spitfire simulation then stick to it then wait for the Mk. V extention.

My thoughts...

Paul

Cleartheprop
February 19th, 2011, 03:52
I have the Justflight MK V + the full BOB package and these spitfires are a lot of fun to fly. I like the external paints. The VC is not bad but of course not as detailed as the A2A WOP III spit. Instruments are easy to read. Engine sounds are great.
$15 sounds like a good deal to me! :ernae:

cortomalteseit
February 19th, 2011, 05:08
It's Spitfire-mania, i see! I have the A2A and really love this airplane, but i'm not sure i could ride any other Spitfire simplier than that..
Anyway the external model it's nice, and your shots make it beautiful!
:salute:

CP1207
February 19th, 2011, 16:12
For $15 US, I bought.
I like. Currently flying one over Comox (CYQQ) along with a couple JF BoB MkIs and another MkV that are flying in Formation Setup and I'm having a great time reminding myself that my country is grateful I never attempted to become a fighter pilot :gameoff:

Best Spit ever, No. But I like the clipped wings and the Trop filters and the camo schemes.
Flies well enough for me. And I own the old A2A Spit and the new Accusim Spit. And apparently I need to treat myself to the RealAir Spits soon.

paulb
February 19th, 2011, 20:12
For $15 US, I bought.
I like. Currently flying one over Comox (CYQQ) along with a couple JF BoB MkIs and another MkV that are flying in Formation Setup and I'm having a great time reminding myself that my country is grateful I never attempted to become a fighter pilot :gameoff:

Best Spit ever, No. But I like the clipped wings and the Trop filters and the camo schemes.
Flies well enough for me. And I own the old A2A Spit and the new Accusim Spit. And apparently I need to treat myself to the RealAir Spits soon.

The Realair Spitfires are really great IMHO. So you wont go far wrong if you buy their package. I also have the Just Flight Spitfires from their BoB pack. Whilst I enjoy the Just Flight Spitfires, the Realair ones are better, particularly in terms of the VC and flight modelling. I might still get this MkV though! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Paul

mal998
February 20th, 2011, 12:23
I bought it. Got it for a great price(discount plus points from last purchase).

Good VCs, sounds and models, flies well. I like it!

Have a few other Spits (not A2A yet), but this ride is well worth the modest price, IMHO.