PDA

View Full Version : Hard to believe

Autothrottle
February 17th, 2011, 22:14
Hello all,

First of all, my best regards to Talon for all his hard work and dedication to PTO and MAW. Its really hard to believe that CFS3 has become so one-sided that an artist will stop his work on it. The sim seems so full of possibilities that it should garner more interest than it lends itself to.

There are so many of you guys here that make the sim really feel like home. When you put in the CD, warm it up, look at your favorite splashscreen and watch the movie, it seems as if it really takes you into the actual combat and glamour of flying in the worlds biggest war.

I'm sorry to a fault that there are so many other sims out there that stole the thunder from CFS3. Awhile back, when it first came out, I was so shocked at the new graphics engine and availability of newer aircraft and multiplayer, just to name a few, that it really made me save up to get a copy of it.

I have two friends here that are actual pilots of Cessna's and Gulfstream ac. I'm the only one (non-pilot) who actually likes WW2 action. They prefer FSX or FS2004 to fly their sophisticated jets and prop aircraft while on their spare time. I prefer the flaming startup of a 109 or a Spitfire anyday over some Dash 8 that takes forever to checklist.

I wish Talon all the best. As for the rest of us who fly, get shot at, and sometimes die in the gameplay of the sim, I humbly say: Carry on!