PDA

View Full Version : Rick Piper`s Chipmunk 3.0

big-mike
February 12th, 2011, 09:18
Anyone knows a fix for the missing gauges
and prop texture for this nice aircraft?
The 2d panel is okay but in the VC they are
missing
Thanks
Michael

big-mike
February 12th, 2011, 10:12
Just found a solution,probably not the best
one,but better than nothing.
If someone is interested in:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/241056-rick-pipers-chipmunk/

Michael

MarkH
February 12th, 2011, 11:40
Heh heh, I always wondered what that hole was. I thought it was a sight of some sort :)

I don't really know how these things work, but some aircraft have the guages listed explicitly in the [vcockpitNN] section of panel.cfg and you can just substitute a guage from another aircraft. Maybe it's not always done that way, looking at the Avsim thread referenced above...

peter12213
February 12th, 2011, 17:50
The chipmunk should be working fine there was an fsx version released I have it and it works perfectly in fsx accel!

Morti_UK
August 13th, 2017, 10:56
The chipmunk should be working fine there was an fsx version released I have it and it works perfectly in fsx accel!

anyone still about with this Fix?

I using both FSX Accelation and FSX SE and both have the missing g-force gauge in VC and the compauss

thanks in advance

morti

DaveB
August 13th, 2017, 11:28
I don't think this was ever fixed. Dave Garwood lobbed a bitmap into the space left by the G-Meter to fill the hole. Can't remember what happened with the Compass. The v3 model is the closest to being FSX compatible but it's still an FS9 model.

ATB
DaveB:)

Naismith
August 13th, 2017, 11:35
Is this it

Also found in my saved files new flight dynamic by Bernt Stolle which may be of interest. 52784

DaveB
August 13th, 2017, 11:40
Yup.. that's it:encouragement: (your edit caught me out. No knowledge of BS's revised FD but the bmps are correct)

ATB
DaveB:)

Morti_UK
August 13th, 2017, 12:11
Is this it

Also found in my saved files new flight dynamic by Bernt Stolle which may be of interest. 52784

Thank you so much