PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to contact J.E.Narcizo?

aeromed202
February 11th, 2011, 08:35
This is the author of the great Piper Pa-18 V3 Tundra aircraft. I've been modding it a bit to perform more like it does in STOL competitions as well as being able to tire skim the water as you white knuckle it to that favorite fishing sand bar. I have to get permission and the email jenarcizo@gmail.com hasn't gotten a bite for a few days. Rancho JEN doesn't offer anything up on Google either.

johnh_049
February 11th, 2011, 08:56
have you tried this?

(ranchojen@linhalivre.net)

aeromed202
February 11th, 2011, 09:27
Nope. I'll give it a try, thanks.

Dangerousdave26
February 11th, 2011, 12:02
Next time exchange the email address by PM. It is not wise to publish your own email address in an open forum and certainly not fair to post someone else email address.

johnh_049
February 11th, 2011, 12:22
Next time exchange the email address by PM. It is not wise to publish your own email address in an open forum and certainly not fair to post someone else email address.

It was straight out of the readme file from his plane. there for everyone to see.
i wasn't giving away any secrets.

I would assume he put it there with the intent of being contacted.

Z-claudius24
February 11th, 2011, 12:36
Hi,

readme fileObviously a "readme" and a forum are different things .. and certainly for the bots collecting emails adresses for spaming or other goodies :)

johnh_049
February 11th, 2011, 13:05
Hi,

Obviously a "readme" and a forum are different things .. and certainly for the bots collecting emails adresses for spaming or other goodies :)

well excuse the hell out of me for trying to help someone out.
it won't happen again, i bet ya!

aeromed202
February 11th, 2011, 13:05
I had the same thought, since it was a readme it was OK. Thanks for the wise words, I'll use PMs next time.

Desert Rat
February 11th, 2011, 13:16
well excuse the hell out of me for trying to help someone out.
it won't happen again, i bet ya!

Maybe it shouldn't happen again, the reasons have been explained, an apology would be more apt than a rant.

Jamie

Desert Rat
February 11th, 2011, 13:18
I had the same thought, since it was a readme it was OK. Thanks for the wise words, I'll use PMs next time.

Bots that collect addresses for Spam and worse things do not/can not collect addresses from within readme's in zipped up files, thay can however do it with ease on open public forums.

Jamie

johnh_049
February 11th, 2011, 13:45
Maybe it shouldn't happen again, the reasons have been explained, an apology would be more apt than a rant.

Jamie
not bloody likely. like i said. i'll just not be helpful to anyone anymore. comprende?

Desert Rat
February 11th, 2011, 13:46
not bloody likely.

figures. :isadizzy:

EDIT: re the rest of your edited response, read my earlier one. A more apt reply might have been, 'sorry Dave (Jr Admin of SOH) I didn't realise it was a problem, now I know better,thank you kind sir.' and to Claidius, 'Thanks for clearing that up, cos it's BLEEDIN' obvious I didn't understand'.

D'oh
Jamie

johnh_049
February 11th, 2011, 13:57
figures. :isadizzy:

EDIT: re the rest of your edited response, read my earlier one. A more apt reply might have been, 'sorry Dave (Jr Admin of SOH) I didn't realise it was a problem, now I know better,thank you kind sir.' and to Claidius, 'Thanks for clearing that up, cos it's BLEEDIN' obvious I didn't understand'.

D'oh
Jamie

if J.E. Narcizo comes along and says i've harmed him by posting his contact info, then i'll apologize to HIM. now get off my back.

Desert Rat
February 11th, 2011, 14:02
I will, but you were rude with NO GOOD REASON to other forum members, read the rules mate, an apology to Claudius wouldn't go amiss. enough said.

consider yourself lighter of back,
Jamie

Stratobat
February 11th, 2011, 14:08
Calm down guys... It was an honest mistake.

Less said, soonest mended :salute:

Regards,
Stratobat

johnh_049
February 11th, 2011, 14:11
I will, but you were rude with NO GOOD REASON to other forum members, read the rules mate, an apology to Claudius wouldn't go amiss. enough said.

consider yourself lighter of back,
Jamie

yes, flaming another forum member is against the tos. be nice and act right. i did nothing to claudius to warrant an apology.

Willy
February 11th, 2011, 14:34
Okay people, time to calm down.

No, it's not a good idea to post an email adress on an open forum for the reasons cited. Especially when it's not your own.

Let's move along.. nothing else to see here.

W

Desert Rat
February 11th, 2011, 14:38
Stepping out (not before time I hear you all scream, lol).

I fear I became a little guilty of my own preachings about ranting, for that I apologise to all. If I was wrong I humbly apologise also.

:salute:
Jamie

PS. John, join you for a beer, I think we both need it, lol. :ernae:

Willy
February 11th, 2011, 14:43
Free beers on Henry's tab in the Cantina. Provided you don't throw them at each other :d

Stratobat
February 11th, 2011, 14:46
Provided you don't throw them at each other :d

Lmao... Don't give them ideas now :icon_lol:

Regards,
Stratobat

Desert Rat
February 11th, 2011, 14:49
Now you mention 'im, where is Henry? Ain't seen 'im round these parts for a while.

Jamie

Willy
February 11th, 2011, 16:26
Henry went back to England to wind up his parents affairs. We've haven't heard from him in a while and are a bit worried.

Desert Rat
February 12th, 2011, 10:08
oh, didn't know that, hope all is well, ain't the same without him round these parts, I just presumed he was in the X forum these days.

Could we get some Mossie threads going, or beg Bazaar to make the necessary alterations to produce an FSX mossie to lure him in with. We could just pretend there's one coming, photoshop some self shadow and bump maps onto an FS9 screenie or two?

regards,
Jamie

Dangerousdave26
February 12th, 2011, 11:09
That might be rather hard to do. The last I heard Bazaar's Office was under 6' of water with the floods in Australia a few months ago. He may or may not have lost all of his source material.

Desert Rat
February 12th, 2011, 11:44
Yeah, I heard about that, bummer, big style, times are tough down under just now, a Typhoon too just after in Queensland.

I was just kidding, just thought it might attract Henry's Mossie AEW, he has a nose for them(must be some size of konk to fit the radome in, lol)

Jamie

aeromed202
March 7th, 2011, 18:24
Got in touch with Narzico a while ago and am still waiting to hear what he thinks. I think the plane flies great so I'll shoot him another note. Everyone should have some rodeo fun with this!

OBIO
March 7th, 2011, 18:42
Aeromed

I look forward to these tweaks for the PA-18...one of my favorite bush planes. J.E. did a wonderful job on these planes.

OBIO

Willy
March 8th, 2011, 15:40
Hope it works out too. Thinking about starting a bush flight in Alaska and the Super Cub is on the short list.

Matt Wynn
March 8th, 2011, 16:07
i too am a supercub lover and waiting for this patiently... even got a nice clean paint done for it... based on the Mclaren Mercedes Formula 1 cars.. my personal favourite colourscheme..

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/mattwynn/Bush%20Flying/1.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/mattwynn/Bush%20Flying/3.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/mattwynn/Bush%20Flying/4.jpg

this was just a colour test, planning to redo it shortly :salute: will keep you all posted...