PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad... Such great rates on hauling passengers!!!

Lionheart
February 9th, 2011, 16:56
Man... I have been blessed in X3 lately! I cant believe it. At one point, I agree to haul several people from a Cell Solar charge station, to another system for 4.5 million credits... I think to myself, I'll give that one a try... So I dock, pick them up, hyper jump (cheat installed) get to the system, and no arrows pointing to the station needed to go to. I bring up the Messages, nothing. I bring up Missions, find it, look it up.. nothing! Finally, I realise it says 'nearest Station...!' ACKKKK! I find a station, speed towards it, and speed-dock just as I am about to fly past it (in range instant-dock cheat). Paid. I found several, but none as much as that nor as easy, but I found many. I must have brought in 10 to 15 million units that evening. I just wanted to relax, but I got hyped up on winning all those credits. I had to settle down, lol...

Sure made me feel good. The week was filled with some stressful events, so a nice evening on X3 really got me back on track mentally.

Thank the Lord for X3TC! woo hoooo!

luckydog
February 11th, 2011, 19:47
:applause::applause::applause:

GT182
March 8th, 2011, 06:29
Hey Bill, Assassin jobs and Sector patrols will pay beaucoup credits once you've established yourself. Since I've gotten this new computer built, and TC restarted, I've made over 700 million credits doing only those jobs plus a couple of the game's scripted jobs, and a very few taxi jobs in the TC Universe with the Cmod3 installed. Most won't even ride in a Vidarsarus from station to staion. LOL I've finally figured out how to do 2 or 3 jobs at once with 3 Vidars as Wingmen. That really adds on the credits. Not sure if the Comgat 4 mod with cause a restart of everything so I haven't tried that yet. I haven't even tried building stations, recovering stolen or lost ships, and that sort yet. Tho I have done some trading to get established a bit. I've advance to Crusader for combat. Most of of the Terain Sectors have opend up for me so now I can Jump all over the place. LOL

The real pain was finally getting the Salvage claim working again. But that changed too with that last 3.1 update for TC.

How does the X3TC bonus package 4.1.01 work out once installed? I haven't tried that one either.

Lionheart
March 9th, 2011, 07:03
Goodness man!!!! 700 million???? lolol... You've been busy.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try some of that.

Bill

GT182
March 9th, 2011, 07:27
I've got to come clean Bill. LOL I carried over the 459 million to the reinstall. The 300+ million was made in a few weeks. ;)

This is with AMS mod, Combat 3 Mod, the Cheat package, and Free Jump installed. Cheat was used to carry over my credits and make the Wing group of 3 Vidars. Using them to Attack all Enemies in a Sector for a Mission leaves you time to take a side Assassin mission to make extra credits, and still be able to jump back in with your wing to finish things off they don't get too. Just make sure you take your Wing group with you wherever you go. ;) On some missions with a side misson or two, I've made well over 12 million credits. Assassin jobs alone have been paying anywhere from 2 to 9 million credits depending on the Sector and your standing with that race. Do a few missions like these and the credits add up super fast.