Anyone know what's happening with IRIS?

Seems impossible to contact them.

krazycolin
February 9th, 2011, 10:12
Do they owe you money?

(@mods sorry.. couldn't resist... )

flaviossa
February 9th, 2011, 10:17
I tried to access their forum to get the 1.30 update of the a10 ... but they are out ....

dougal
February 9th, 2011, 11:48
The support links on thier website are 'dead'.

Via a Google search, I've managed to find a link to create a support ticket. That alone seems to work.

We'll see if I get a reply....

I bought a bunch of thier stuff during the holiday sale. Now need to reinstall but can't find any of the reg keys.

falcon409
February 9th, 2011, 15:01
I believe they are down for "maintenance" for the time being. You'd be better to contact David via their Facebook Page, here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Spanky.Brice

:salute:

dougal
February 9th, 2011, 15:45
I believe they are down for "maintenance" for the time being. You'd be better to contact David via their Facebook Page, here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Spanky.Brice (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#%21/Spanky.Brice)

:salute:

Thanks. How did you know? I could see nothing to indicate that.

kcgb
February 9th, 2011, 17:48
Thay were having probs with the Queensland Floods.

falcon409
February 9th, 2011, 18:30
Thanks. How did you know? I could see nothing to indicate that.
After their last site was hacked and they built it back, they had several links on the Home page directing folks to "Facebook" and "Twitter".

wombat666
February 9th, 2011, 22:18
Do they owe you money?

(@mods sorry.. couldn't resist... )

Keep it up sport..........:173go1:.
I suggest you air your dirty laundry in private, as we might not be able to 'resist' either.

krazycolin
February 10th, 2011, 01:07
hmph

Lewis-A2A
February 10th, 2011, 01:38
:monkies:

and on the orginal note;
IRIS are ozzie based so might have had some RL issues recently

dougal
February 10th, 2011, 12:10
Ah right, it's beginning to make sense now. It hadn't registered they're Australia based.

Hope they're okay.

Can any other Iris customers from the holiday sale tell me if you received reg keys via email upon purchase?

I got 5 beautiful aircraft that I can't reinstall

AndyE1976
February 10th, 2011, 12:17
Pretty sure I did receive the keys via email.

papab
February 10th, 2011, 13:41
Ah right, it's beginning to make sense now. It hadn't registered they're Australia based.

Hope they're okay.

Can any other Iris customers from the holiday sale tell me if you received reg keys via email upon purchase?

When I go to the IRIS store and log into my account it shows me all of my purchases. When I click on one, it takes me to a download link-Only thing I got emailed from IRIS was my payment receipt-Do not remember any activation key like Flight 1-you might want to try a download...

Hope this helps

Rick

kilo delta
February 10th, 2011, 15:28
When I go to the IRIS store and log into my account it shows me all of my purchases. When I click on one, it takes me to a download link-Only thing I got emailed from IRIS was my payment receipt-Do not remember any avtivation key like Flight 1-you might want to try a download...

Hope this helps

Rick

Same here...just a link to an installer.

falcon409
February 10th, 2011, 16:00
I will leave the bulk of the explanations to David, but just had a quick chat with him on Facebook and he has had some pressing family health issues to contend with and will be looking into Support issues ASAP.:salute:

Fear not, David will make sure everything is taken care of.:salute:

dougal
February 10th, 2011, 17:45
Thanks, appreciated:salute:

duktus
February 12th, 2011, 03:44

Hope they're okay.

There are no other keys needed as the key that is shown after you start the -.exe for your downloaded plane.Just repeat the key,witch is written on top of the opening screen.

dougal
February 12th, 2011, 06:00
Of course - now I remember! What a plank!

It comes from having such a large number of payware aircraft I guess. Some come with their own odd little quirk when installing.

I'll note this and keep it with the exe file.

Thanks