PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight/AH Spitfire

dhasdell
February 8th, 2011, 06:39
Has anyone got this working properly in Acceleration, please? I have fixed the prop and the canopy, but the armoured windscreen still shows as black. is there either a replacement texture I could use, or a way to disable the windscreen?

Creepy847
February 8th, 2011, 06:52
Are you talking about the Just Flight Aero Heaven Griffons Pack Spitfires? If so I have a fix for the canopy.

Creeps

dhasdell
February 8th, 2011, 07:58
No, the one which was originally for FS2004 and called "Spitfire!" The canopy and windscreen are both ok now, but there's still a black area on the armoured glass in the VC.

Creepy847
February 8th, 2011, 09:47
If I remember correctly the gunsite texturing is part of that front glass... You may need to find the texture bitmap thats assocaited with the gunsite..

I would be able to tell you exactly the one it was if I had that package, but I only have the Griffon package and I remember when first installed it into FSX with accell I had the same issue. I used another texture that I knew worked in FSX and replaced a number of textures in the texture folder till I found the correct one that removed the blackout forward canopy..

Cant remember much more than that...

Creeps.

Radioman123
February 8th, 2011, 19:43
I got most of the package working in FSX-A/SP2 with the exception of the prototype bird. All of the props needed to be re-textured along with the glass.

dhasdell
February 16th, 2011, 23:08
The prop and canopy are ok, but still not the windscreen.