PDA

View Full Version : HIż

TDS-TAZ
February 7th, 2011, 23:27
Have some bad news TDSDESIGNS will be closing it's doors 2-22-2011

might open it again at a later date after I get my home life fixed, which sucks at the moment which keeps me from getting into designing so until I get this witch out of my life I will not be able to design stuff cause she keeps on my last nerve about everything :isadizzy: which makes it hard for me to enjoy anything so I will be moving soon as far away from her as I can get. what was I thinking letting a women get around me again silly me thinking they are different WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not suppose to be doing this a 50 year old dose not do things like this butt when you ask what 50 yr old is suppose to do I get no answer :isadizzy::pop4::a1451: so my answer is GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway I will let you know what is going on and how things are coming along on the models at a later date think it is time to go back over the road and do my 3d stuff there hehehehehehe nice thing about having a CDL they always need over the road drivers and with IDLE AIR up all over the place I will have access to the internet when I need it so anyway sorry for the site closing but there is no point in it with mama drama in my life

Taz

Frosty
February 8th, 2011, 01:28
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Taz

But take it easy, man. Think of your heart! ;)

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
February 8th, 2011, 01:57
Mate, i was and am again in the same situation as you, my ex wife was the same and destroyed my modelling enjoyment and anything i enjoyed outside that ..... i think they are called slaves, to which i moved out and thinking like yourself they are not all the same i started seeing someone else which was going great till we moved intogether and now shes as bad as my ex and i am on the edge of saying thats it i quit and moving in wi my mate who has already moved to a house with 2 bedrooms, lol.
With you all the way mate, they can do what they like but the minute you do something not involving them, BOOM. winds me up bigtime.

Good luck mate,

Dave

loverboy1
February 8th, 2011, 04:46
pull a hobbit .....crash her

HouseHobbit
February 8th, 2011, 08:32
HI Taz,
Sorry to hear of your female problems..
I hope this all works out soon for you..
Take Care, and God Bless..

You will be missed..

MajorMagee
February 8th, 2011, 13:58
http://simhq.com/forum/files/usergals/2011/02/full-459-6082-teaser.jpg

Image borrowed from this thread just because it fit the topic... (http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3200026/Bondage_Puzzles_Teaser_maybe_N.html#Post3200026)