PDA

View Full Version : Gestapo HQs Den Haag By PRang BRAVO!!!

HouseHobbit
February 5th, 2011, 19:11
PRang has again given us a great set, Thanks very Much for these..

I enjoyed wreaking mosquito's, and crashing into the Gestapo HQ..

Too much Fun, only question I have why does the HQ, have a sign on the door
saying......Hobbit Season is in effect???

:icon_lol: Must be anti-Hobbit Too..:icon_lol: I knew there was a reason besides all the normal stuff to hate them..:tgun2:

BRAVO, Thanks..
:salute: :salute: :salute:

Led Zeppelin
February 6th, 2011, 01:51
I'll have a look at it

gaw
February 6th, 2011, 03:20
PR....Mosquitoes Raid on Den Haag(training) - couple things that don't let this load for me are facility missing Hol 2 (edited to 1 to make match your included facility), and oxn obelblitz (which can be copied over from MAW).....giving 'em a flap now......Thanks! gaw

PRang
February 6th, 2011, 06:40
Gentelmen
If you downloaded the "Gestapo HQs Den Haag" missions; please change the DamagePercent="90" in <Facility ID="9806"
to "70" using notepad. If you would like to keep it at "90"; it will work, too.
I have flown it with both DamagePercent="90" and DamagePercent="70" and it works fine; just more difficult. Sorry

gaw - Sorry again, Hol_2 is not used - delete it.

Heads up: I might redo the short mission to use HH idea on AI behavior and missions targets; just maybe, LOL.

Hope and glad you enjoyed the missions - thanks
God bless
PRang

alain95
February 6th, 2011, 23:29
Gestapo HQ... what an exciting target !
I will finish the job with some partisans, after taking them in my repainted traction :

Damned Netherland is a bit far from France with that old car, and it won't be easy finding fuel in wartime !
Who can I thank and credit for that nice model ? and ask for upload authorization ?

Led Zeppelin
February 7th, 2011, 10:06
There is also the Anzio facility that is missing.

Othewise, great one, I really like historical missions. Details such as the names of the pilots involved in the real mission as what you've done can make all the difference.

I also like when there is a training mission when the main one is not usual (here, a low level, high precision strike). Doing this, when player try the mission for the first time after some adjusments made during training, it is much more immersive.

Talking about this, here is a picture of my first attempt on the target after several runs on training targets: spot on!! :ipepsi2:

PRang
February 8th, 2011, 04:53
Thanks Led

Got your note and I will check into that. On the Anzio facility - I thought I had it in there; the closer you look the more you miss, LOL.

More missions are in the works if I have time. This Winter weather is getting to me.

By-the-way - Good hit

God bless

PRang

HouseHobbit
February 8th, 2011, 08:24
The Anzio facility is something I built a bit ago, I you need it I have it..

PRang allowed me to place several of the items in this mission set..
And dance on this mission for a minute..:salute:

I like wecking Mosquitos..:applause:

HouseHobbit
February 8th, 2011, 08:41
Here is the Anzio docks facility..

KellyB
February 8th, 2011, 12:37
I appear to be missing a bunch of W40 vehicles:

w40_f_staff_car
w40_f_truck_u23
w40_f_truck_u23
w40_f_truck_u23_open

Mission flies just fine without them, but they seem like such nifty targets of opportunity.

Otherwise: great missions!

PRang
February 8th, 2011, 15:48
Thanks HH for providing the Anzio facility for download. The w40 vehicles should be part of ETO 1.40. Please check again

God bless

PRang :salute:

Led Zeppelin
February 9th, 2011, 01:05
The w40 vehicles should be part of ETO 1.40.
Yes they are.

KellyB
February 9th, 2011, 04:50
Thanks HH for providing the Anzio facility for download. The w40 vehicles should be part of ETO 1.40. Please check again

God bless

PRang :salute:

I don't doubt you for a moment, but here's what I have for vehicles in my 1.4 install. Did I miss an update?

PRang
February 9th, 2011, 05:30
KellyB

I do not know. I have a list of about 80 w40_ vehicles in my ETO 1.40

Do not know what to say.

God bless

PRang

KellyB
February 9th, 2011, 07:39
80 vehicles?!?!? Egods, I wonder what else I'm missing -- and how they went missing!

I hope I'm not looking at a reinstall.

Probably the best idea, tho. sigh

Led Zeppelin
February 9th, 2011, 21:38
I confirm, you have something missing in your install KellyB. W40 vehicules are stock ETO since V1.1 or something like this.

Normally, if you try to run W40 missions in era1, you should also have a mission failed to load due to these missing vehicules.

What you can do is reinstall ETO in another folder then, copy paste it in your current ETO folder. Press N to overwrite existing items and doing this, you should complete your install with missing items without losing all what you've added.

KellyB
February 10th, 2011, 04:39
Yeah, that's what I thought I might try, just to save the stuff I've added from here.

I noticed that there is an instruction NOT to run the 1.4 hotfix twice since it will delete needed files. I can't for the life of me remember doing that, but is it a possibility???

Thanks for the tips fellas.

Led Zeppelin
February 10th, 2011, 08:10
No, I don't think so as W40 vehicules have not been modifyed with rev 1.40

KellyB
February 11th, 2011, 06:00
Well, I did install eto1.0 on another drive, and lo and behold, there were all the W40 vehicles, just as you all knew they would be.

The mystery of whatever happened to my original ones remains, and will now go into the Journal of Irreproducible Results ... or at least I hope it's irreproducible.

All's well that ends...

thanks all